• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep -FINAL MIX- announced! (Famitsu scans here!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Release Date: Winter 2010

Includes:
+ Sticker Collecting
+ Mysterious Figure fight.
+ Pete D-Link

bbsfinalmix.jpg
So what? Let SE drain some money out of some japanese suckas. I don't see how this affects any of us.

Trimms

Everyone seems to have some ridiculous sense of entitlement, that because they are from the US or EU they deserve Mysterious Figure to themselves.

The only people who should be angry right now are Japanese people who pre-ordered the US version for the extras only to find that they are being given the same game a week after buying it!!

Birnax

the tears in this thread are delicious. Nobody saw this coming? LOL

Justjack91

Awards
Looking forward (sincerely) to seeing the extra content either on KHwiki or Youtube. That's how I treated all the Final Mix games/Re: CoM and it's how I'll treat this game.

I'm happy just using Terra's Ars Solum to take out Unversed. :)

Gram

Banned
Awards
The only people who should be angry right now are Japanese people who pre-ordered the US version for the extras only to find that they are being given the same game a week after buying it!!
fzat7r.png
this thought amuses me.

supernatural25

The only thing I can see them adding is a CGI secret ending or the Mysterious Figure saying some dialogue. But meh, who knows they may end up just making it a 2-disc game just so they can add more content.

Yeah thats all I can see them adding too and if they do make it 2 discs which I don't see happening, it would be a waste of a good disc cause they would most likely fill up the 2nd disc with a little bit of stuff.

Dross263

So what? Let SE drain some money out of some japanese suckas. I don't see how this affects any of us.
Actually it does, in a very indirect way... We finally got the game, with extra content and stuff, and now, a week later, they're gonna release a FM for Japan, I dunno if any of you guys thinks the same way as me but, couldn't they at least let us enjoy having more content than Japan for like... A month?

Walkway

Actually it does, in a very indirect way... We finally got the game, with extra content and stuff, and now, a week later, they're gonna release a FM for Japan, I dunno if any of you guys thinks the same way as me but, couldn't they at least let us enjoy having more content than Japan for like... A month?

That's kind of selfish. No offense to you, of course, but I really doubt the Japanese smugly relish getting content we don't. They're probably thankful they get everything, but I really don't think anyone is laughing at us.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
While I would like it if only we got extras for once, so long as extra content's not added to the FM, I'm okay with it.

That's kind of selfish. No offense to you, of course, but I really doubt the Japanese smugly relish getting content we don't. They're probably thankful they get everything, but I really don't think anyone is laughing at us.

I'm sure most of us don't want it to be smug about it, we just want in on it, too. It feels kind of unfair that only Japan gets the extra stuff, it would be nice if we got that once in a while.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I just thought of something... could this possibly be the "unnannounced title" that the TGS stuff have been talking about like with the "new trailers" or whatever.

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com
NO EXPORT FOR YOU.

Nomura......pffffffft.

The extras don't seem all that much anyway, so I'm not complaining much. Perhaps that Pete D-Link I am a bit pissed off about, unless the U.S. version has it, too.

I loved Kingdom Hearts 2FM cause they did add some pretty sweet extras. With BBs doesnt look like much at all, I'm actually surprised. Ah well, as long as we get every kh game I couldnt really care much for the remakes(excluding kh2 fm which has the dodge roll...im...so...happy xD), unless there is something to it thats just omg gotta play. The only games I cant wait to play now are BBS, which should hopefully be tommorrow(rebuy >.<) and Re:Coded. I can wait for 3ds, though the story behind that is bound to be epic

I'm just curious, but why must you rebuy BBS?

I had this coming and yet I still feel angry. If nothing new is included in the BBSFM, except a new secret ending, then I'm fine with it. I can just look it up on youtube.

So is it still gonna be on a PSP or upgrade to PS2?

You mean PS3, right? Because the PS2 is kinda getting phased out now.

Last edited:

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
I just got home and....

omfg. Nomura. I fcuking give up. LOL.

Seriously. I mean, giving their country of origin and base camp a better version because they are the first customers! How shameful.

Um, no. North America is the most profitable region for KH sales, moreso than EU or JP, so they should be hording us all their fancy stuff.

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com

Excellent.

*rubs hands together*

s1naruto

washi95

I expected this would happen not long after the US release. I do hope it gets some more new content, then i'd have a reason to actually import it, but I can't see it getting much more than a new secret ending if it does feature anything new.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I expected this would happen not long after the US release. I do hope it gets some more new content, then i'd have a reason to actually import it, but I can't see it getting much more than a new secret ending if it does feature anything new.

Why do you hope for it to get extra content? Why do you want to import it? o_0

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
The extras don't seem all that much anyway, so I'm not complaining much. Perhaps that Pete D-Link I am a bit pissed off about, unless the U.S. version has it, too.

It does. I just got it from the Command Board tonight. I think you or one of the other players as to unlock Captain Justice or Captain Dark for you to get it (I was playing as Aqua, and Ventus got Captain Dark; when the game was over, it said I got the Pete D-Link).

Z3N

I keep finding myself in The World That Never Was.
Really? You guys seriously have nothing better to do other than complain about this?

Be bloody grateful we got so much in bonus content as is, as well as first to receive it.
So what if Japan is going to get it too? That was expected- main games get Final Mixes- been done that way since KH1. Don't forget: it's the country where Kingdom Hearts is created, therefore they'll get spoiled.
Big whoop.

If you're going to pitch that much of a fit, just go bloody buy it.

It affects us in no way I see. And it's ridiculous so many of you are throwing such a fit. It's a game. Watch the bonus stuff (if there's more that we didn't get) on Youtube. Or go buy it. How hard is it to do that? -.- Pitching a fit will do nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back