• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep -FINAL MIX- announced! (Famitsu scans here!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
Who honestly didn't see this coming? I'm curious to know if they're going to add any extras, such as a cutscene after the Mysterious Figure fight or anything of the like.

:<

Nomura's such a whore.

Who honestly didn't see this coming? I'm curious to know if they're going to add any extras, such as a cutscene after the Mysterious Figure fight or anything of the like.
I saw it coming. My post still stands as much as it did five years ago. :3

Maverick E.S

Virus
I loved Kingdom Hearts 2FM cause they did add some pretty sweet extras. With BBs doesnt look like much at all, I'm actually surprised. Ah well, as long as we get every kh game I couldnt really care much for the remakes(excluding kh2 fm which has the dodge roll...im...so...happy xD), unless there is something to it thats just omg gotta play. The only games I cant wait to play now are BBS, which should hopefully be tommorrow(rebuy >.<) and Re:Coded. I can wait for 3ds, though the story behind that is bound to be epic

Awards
Am I the only one that wants to see even more extras?

I almost guaranteed wouldn't buy it, but, hell, expansion can't be a bad thing.
Though I doubt it will have anything the English version didn't, I'd really like to see it.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
I knew it!!! I told you all a BBSFM was inevitable and look what we have. So Japan get's Re:coded first and then a BBSFM next year hmm... Nomura promised NA and EU exclusives that Japan will never get right? Where is our gift Nomura!!!!!

Dowhax

Bronze Member
I knew it!!! I told you all a BBSFM was inevitable and look what we have. So Japan get's Re:coded first and then a BBSFM next year hmm... Nomura promised NA and EU exclusives that Japan will never get right? Where is our gift Nomura!!!!!

Our gift will be watching Japan getting re:coded Final Mix, 3ds Final mix/re:3ds final mix, mysterious title final mix, kh3 final mix/re:final mix.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Still Japan like get's 3 KH gasmes in one year. They get Re:coded in October first even though they have the original coded (it doesn't matter if everyone had the phone they still release the game there first) and now a BBSFM in the winter of 2010/early 2011. WWe didn't even get a release date for re:coded yet!!

I bet everyone that a RE:DAYS for 3DS will happen

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I don't understand? It's pretty much the same crap that the NA version got? Are you all mad that you've lost something to gloat about?

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
LOL Saw it coming. It only looks like a port of the US version, but like Grass, I wouldn't mind if they got a little bit more (new secret ending please!)

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I don't understand? It's pretty much the same crap that the NA version got? Are you all mad that you've lost something to gloat about?

I think it's more the principal of the thing, and the timing.

Me, if it's just voices our extras I'm fine.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
If they have anymore extras I can't wait till the english patch comes then I will pirate ( Yes stick it to Nomura) and play the game

Awards
I had this coming and yet I still feel angry. If nothing new is included in the BBSFM, except a new secret ending, then I'm fine with it. I can just look it up on youtube.

So is it still gonna be on a PSP or upgrade to PS2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back