• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep-Extra Boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Not trying to be anti-FF or anything, but what about an original, extra boss, for a change.. like Kurt Ziza and Phantom in KH1. I'd rather we fight something original and therefore, less predictible. (you won't have any clue of what to expect, until, you fight he/ she/ it.)

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days
o.o; What? Even IF Donald and Goofy became heartless (Which they never will), they most likely wouldn't have human..er..duck and dog.(o_O;;;) nobodies. That would most definitely not work.

lol he's just joking. But back on topic I really don't know hmmmmmmm. It probably won't be Sephy cause he's been done like twice already but ummmm idk maybe that bad guy from FFX or the main bad guy in I think it was FFIX (the one with Leon, which one was that?)

Square should stop being lazy, and just make their own new, awesome character to battle. End of Story.

THB

I think we should fight Sora. That would be weird and cool at the same time.

Sir Willis

At my computer. How would I be on this forum if I
Not trying to be anti-FF or anything, but what about an original, extra boss, for a change.. like Kurt Ziza and Phantom in KH1. I'd rather we fight something original and therefore, less predictible. (you won't have any clue of what to expect, until, you fight he/ she/ it.)

Yeah, those were the funnest bosses out of the entire KH series.

I'm hoping they have something like that in BBS.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Square should stop being lazy, and just make their own new, awesome character to battle. End of Story.

Exactly what I think, the original KH2 didn't have an original optial boss. All we had was Sephiroth, who had already been in KH1. What a let down. I really hope the new optional boss is either, totally new or one of the apprentices of ATW.

Seikay

I agree with everyone saying that they should make new original bosses like Phantom and Kurt Ziza in KH1.

Whatever it is I think it should have sephiroths strength and be enormous.

Or even maybe it should be Kadaj and the other two guys from FF:AC(I know one of their names is lowzu or something I just didnt know how to spell it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back