• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep dramaticly boosted PSP sales

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
I'm not surprised! So many people will probably buy a PSP for this game alone. I picked up the Crisis Core bundle a while back, knowing that Dissidia, Agito XIII and Birth By Sleep were somewhere on the horizon. It's a long and steady road, but titles are slowly being released, one by one.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm getting so anxious now! The English version should under all circumstances be around 70-90% complete by now. WHY HAVEN'T THEY ANNOUNCED IT YET??? :(

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Well, there goes some people's arguments that people won't buy a console for a game.

But will it work here is the question. I, for one, wouldn't get a game system for one game. I only see one or two other decent games on the PSP, so I'm not buying it.

Lumen et ignem

Bronze Member
That's not really a surprise. The only reason one of my friends wanted a PSP was for BBS. That was until he was some of the other games. There really aren't many good games for the PSP though.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Man, 360 sucks over in Japan. They must hate it.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
PSPGo is so pointless. XD Love that sliver it has.

:D Yay for BBS. Well, this game is my reason for getting my own PSP. I can also buy my own Crisis Core to play on it. I'm also anticipating the 3rd Birthday and MGS: PW to play. And AgitoXIII.

kluck

I am one of those people buy a psp just for this game. However im also going to pick up a copy of dissidia and all the other final fantasy remakes on PSP.

These numbers look good, it would be a dumb move not to bring the bundle outside of Japan.

tomokii

Website
tomokii.deviantart.com
The power of KH! I already have a PSP, but BBS will stop turning the thing into a very expensive paperweight soon. It's been like that for well over a year now. x_x

PSPGo beside PSP is just...wow, but it's like the PSPGo doesn't exist anyway. I haven't seen a anyone carry one anywhere. o_o

FATE

Awards
Not surprised.

What I am surprised about though, is many people saying the PSP doesnt have that many games good enough to buy the system. I just find that baffling.

I mean sure, the PSP's library isnt at DS level sadly, but it still has MANY great games from many genres.

As for the PSP Go lol, well, I think the sales numbers are pretty much expected, even for Sony. Most people still buy games from retails. The PSP Go is just a small push for the transition for digital distribution. It was never meant to be 'the next big thing', pretty much like how DS lite was for the DS fat.

xxjunkyxx

it's safe to say now that i am one of those people who bought a psp just for bbs... i'm going to borrow a friends crisis core while i wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back