• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Downloadable??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XwingVmanX

Well I am wondering if Birth by Sleep will be downloadable so it can be on the pspGO. I looked on the ps store and I noticed not one of Square's games were put up in the library. Has there been any info on this?

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It definitely will. Because Sony vowed to release every PSP game that would be released after 1. Oct 2009 on the PS-Store as well, along with numerous older titles.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
It definitely will. Because Sony vowed to release every PSP game that would be released after 1. Oct 2009 on the PS-Store as well, along with numerous older titles.
That's correct, although I think I'd be happier having a physical copy of the game just in case something happens.

XwingVmanX

That's correct, although I think I'd be happier having a physical copy of the game just in case something happens.

Yeah I know what u mean, but then again it is nice to have all ur games on ur system at the same time. But I hope they bring Dissidis to the ps store. That is what I am waiting for before I buy a GO

electricut

the longer I can avoid buying a download only PSP the better. as long as they sell a UMD copy of it, I'm happy. I tried downloading FF7 for my PSP once, and I can assure you, I WILL NEVER ATTEMPT DOWNLOADING ANYTHING FROM SONY AGAIN!!!!

Rytackle22

Zombie Hunter
Awards
the longer I can avoid buying a download only PSP the better. as long as they sell a UMD copy of it, I'm happy. I tried downloading FF7 for my PSP once, and I can assure you, I WILL NEVER ATTEMPT DOWNLOADING ANYTHING FROM SONY AGAIN!!!!

Odd I downloaded FF7 onto my 8 GB memory stick and it worked fine....

P

path to light91

if you guys are saying that every PSP game will go on the PS store after its realese. do you think that i would be able to download it to a PSP 2000?

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Are you sure the PS store will allow Japanese games to be downloaded on non-jap pspGos? I would think they wouldnt allow that.

D

Deleted member 36435

Are you sure the PS store will allow Japanese games to be downloaded on non-jap pspGos? I would think they wouldnt allow that.
Japanese PSN Account

its gonna be way too big to just be a downloadable.
^that
and it was originally planned to be in UMD.
ahahahahahahahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back