What's new

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Credits

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

αsiя

space coke
Reaction score
Well if you want to see Vanitas unmasked just look at this

αsiя

space coke
Reaction score
Yea did anyone notice the feather that falls next Zack
Its a black feather

Kentsu13

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure its Sephiroth(hopefully).
I hope it means Zack will show up in future games.

i hope so too bc i dont want them to intro a "new" char in bbs and nv use them again/he can be connected w/ cloud & seph storyline

Bicka

Reaction score
Hmm, I'm actually interested in seeing the individual credits for each storyline (the ones that play the orchestral version of "Hikari" and show the characters, not scenes...kind of like the credits to Re:CoM). They show different characters in each one, don't they? I saw Ven's and Aqua's during the live feeds but don't remember them too well.

That feather is pretty much a Sephiroth referene. Sigh. At least he didn't actually show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6