• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep = Computer simulation. (Small theory)

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrax

Switzerland - Zurich / Canada - Scarborough (TN)
Man, this crap about Data Keyblade bla bla sucks really..

DiZ summoned the keyblade for Roxas, in that Data World, you see Roxas was surprised. Terra can summoning his keyblade naturally, and watch the colors, this "blocks", which appears when Terra summoning his keyblade, look blue and yellow. The color of his keyblade. And once again, the appearing doesnt look like when Roxas summoned the kingdom key. Analyze it closer..

D

Deleted member 36435

datakeyblade.png

Looks data made to me.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Comparison
Roxas: Numbers and that's pretyty much it, Data world
Terra: No numbers, what look like to me, blocks, and..not data world.

A

Anima Relic

Yeah, but it can also be thought of in the future.

Also, when you go to fight Terra you go through a portal. Where/when that portal takes you is unknown.

That part can't be considered canon, at least not to the story, but I guess the designs can be, Nomura did say "it doesn't matter whether we believe it is Terra or not", which means that was basically like something out of concept.

Erlix

Dont you think its not data that maybe nomura wanted to change a little how the keyblade is sumoned and that is an old trailer maybe in the new one they changed that.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Hmm, I believe I'm starting to get a little agitated, here. =_=

In the BBS trailer there are several hints for the game being data based such as the beginning of KH2 was.

Several as in two, I assume. >_>

-Terra's keyblade. It appears much like Roxas'. As in data with lines and codes and numbers. You get the jist of it..

In terms of appearing, they share absolutely no similarities, whatsoever. None.

Roxas vs Dusk (0:55)

Please compare for yourself.

-Ven says, "Erase me" to someone who has a shadow that looks like Riku. Riku and DiZ could be exploring the past.

You're defining "erase" in computer terminology. There isn't just one way to define erase, it could mean plenty of things, but they all basically mean "To eliminate."

As for the thing Nomura stated, I think he was saying the events which happened in BBS (past) will affect the future in one way or another. I doubt time traveling is involved, here.

EDIT: And that shadow looks more like Aqua, than Riku. (IMO)

Seftrex

Then following your theory, Terra must know that the whole world he is in his Virutal.

Which isn't possible...

We have not been given any true evidence to show that it is a Virtual World, we know for a fact that each Keyblade appears differently depending on the Keychain that is attached.

The three knights or apparentices' (Terra, Ven and Aqua) Keyblades do not have chains, so therefore we can not declare anything until the game has been released or more details are released on the nature of those Keyblades.

I like your theory but there are too many unnamed variables that dismiss it.

Macabre

Gold Member
In the BBS trailer there are several hints for the game being data based such as the beginning of KH2 was.

-Terra's keyblade. It appears much like Roxas'. As in data with lines and codes and numbers. You get the jist of it..

-Ven says, "Erase me" to someone who has a shadow that looks like Riku. Riku and DiZ could be exploring the past.

Hence why Nomura says, "Its in the past but can be thought of in the future, to."

Yes,the way Terra's Keyblade is summoned makes it look like a digital/virtual Keyblade,or rather an artificial one which seems to be a sign.

By "Erase me" he might have meant to erase his memories or something of that sort and the shadow may look somewhat like Riku's but I think it's Aqua's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back