• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep = Computer simulation. (Small theory)

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 36435

In the BBS trailer there are several hints for the game being data based such as the beginning of KH2 was.

-Terra's keyblade. It appears much like Roxas'. As in data with lines and codes and numbers. You get the jist of it..

-Ven says, "Erase me" to someone who has a shadow that looks like Riku. Riku and DiZ could be exploring the past.

Riku and DiZ could be exploring the past.
Hence why Nomura says, "Its in the past but can be thought of in the future, to."

Charlie K

Back in Business
Alot of people have been saying that, but you've finally made one that makes perfect sence, although I don't like that fact that Riku and DiZ are explorign the past, I think it would just be Mickey's like journal or something.
Other then that, it's good, it's good.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
I'm not sure where that thing about DiZ and Riku is from, but it would put some background into the equipment that DiZ used. Maybe even some subconscious reason as to why Roxas beat up the computer so bad in KHII.

So in the analogy, BBS is like Assasin's Creed? Awesome, that means a whole lot of Terra-jumping-into-haystack action!

D

Deleted member 36435

DiZ and Riku had the equipment in which to explore memories.

RikusGaurdian

Awesome, that means a whole lot of Terra-jumping-into-haystack action!

LOL, this quote is gold!:thumbsup:

But, if its happening in a virtual world, it would

1. Be like it never happened in KH's timeline, which we know is not true

2. It would piss off many, many people if the in the end, it was all a virtual world.
Although Nomura does like pissing us off...

2. It would piss off many, many people if the in the end, it was all a virtual world.
Although Nomura does like pissing us off...

Remember the ending of CoM?

Yeah, same basic idea.

It is okay. It fits. I wouldn't enjoy it if it were true, but it clearly ain't terrible.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Well, what if, like Assasin's Creed per say, the player was playing through past events that already happened, but during a different time in the game?

I tihnk it's a little far fetched, however one fact against this is the whole "Keyblade being digitally summoned" thing. Roxas only had that happen because the Keyblade was entering the digital world. Terra, however, in this situation of looking into the past, would have the Keyblade in his possession already.

A

Anima Relic

In the BBS trailer there are several hints for the game being data based such as the beginning of KH2 was.

-Terra's keyblade. It appears much like Roxas'. As in data with lines and codes and numbers. You get the jist of it..

-Ven says, "Erase me" to someone who has a shadow that looks like Riku. Riku and DiZ could be exploring the past.

Hence why Nomura says, "Its in the past but can be thought of in the future, to."

Well if you notice Mickey's keyblade being summoned in that recent trailer or look at the scan of Mickey summoning his keyblade in front of Yen Sid, then it pretty much proves that BBS isn't set in the data world and the past is being watched by someone. Also, Roxas's keyblade only appeared like that IN the data world because it had to be digitized and sent to him. That doesn't happen when he summons the KK and goes ape nuts on the computer.

I don't really like the idea, but it is possible, just not very plausible at the time.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Yeah, I mean, it does make sense for this all to be the way it is... But i stil think there would be something deeper into it... But the fact that Mickey appears and summons his KB normally... kinda throws it off a little, otherwise, good one

D

Deleted member 36435

Mickey could've been in a flash back or something.
Although, maybe Terra's keyblade had been digitizied and sent to him.

big don mega

think about what the oblivion looked like when you summoned it, faint black smoke. now the KK, faint gray smoke. now the halloween town one, purple smoke. all the keyblades summon differently, and i believe the reason that terras keyblade summons that way is because of its abilities, as you noticed in FM+ it does some weird shit that sorta fits with the way its summoned

Mr_Burble

Actually, the way his keyblade was summoned was much like the attack animations when you fight him in Final Mix. Look at how Roxas summoned his and he did and it's pretty different. I also didn't see any numbers.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
Well, what if, like Assasin's Creed per say, the player was playing through past events that already happened, but during a different time in the game?

I tihnk it's a little far fetched, however one fact against this is the whole "Keyblade being digitally summoned" thing. Roxas only had that happen because the Keyblade was entering the digital world. Terra, however, in this situation of looking into the past, would have the Keyblade in his possession already.

Although it is far fetched, I do like this idea. It make sense with all the hints Nomura has been throwing at us.

Erlix

Nomura said its on the past so leave it there I mean he is already making coded wich is virtual dont ruin BBS by making it virtual to.

Erlix

So making BBS virtual would ruin it for you? That's fairly pathetic.

Well not really the idea of virtual BBS isn't bad but it will be better if it isn't virtual the real thing not just data of memories.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
What difference would it make? Personally, I think it would further the complexity of the story. That's not a bad thing in my book, as long as they do it right.

D

Deleted member 36435

Nomura said its on the past so leave it there
Yeah, but it can also be thought of in the future.

Also, when you go to fight Terra you go through a portal. Where/when that portal takes you is unknown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back