• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep CANCELLED!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
~ sorry, andy, but that is the biggest load of crap i've seen in a long time. seriously. this is the most important game in the series so far. they wouldn't just up and cancel it all of a sudden. and besides, what site do you get this from anyway? not until i see its official canelation on square-enix.com will i believe u.

Mike

iROFL
Awards
Not funny,dude.This is totally a waste of a thread,and completly BS.

A

Anima Relic

On behalf of everyone on this site, I would like to personally take the time to :lol: at you Andy for your pathetic attempts at an April Fools Joke. This by far has been the most painfully obvious attempt than the others. You were right about one thing though, April Fools isn't about being funny, the prank is for the ENJOYMENT OF THE PRANKER AND NOT THE VICTIM :laugh:

BetwiXt&Betw33nX

Ok ok ok.......ENOUGH!

Ive had it.....
This section of the Forums, is starting to become CRAP...and its kinda pissing mi off
All people can do anymore is post threads of issues and ideas that are WAAAYYY OLD...

and these digital "pranks" are gettin old...theyre not working anymore...SO STOP POSTING THEM...WE ALL (LOL only about 50%, as Dawning Twilight stated) KNOW ITS A PRANK...

Think of something better to do with your lives PLEASE....

¡QUEME A JODER a RAMERAS de INFIERNO!

F

FromTheDark

Enough with the April fools day stuff stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you

lol imafaggot guise

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Anima Relic

From the Dark, I'm not sure, but I believe your post is a bannable defense, hope you are prepared to accept the consequences :laugh:

A

Anima Relic

^And you have the nerve to quote it, for shame :glare: it's not that serious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back