• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep CANCELLED!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
:cry: This is truly a sad day for all KH fans everywhere.

Read the announcement here.

Tetsuya Nomura Announces Cancellation of Well-anticipated Game

Dear friends:
It is with great sorrow that I inform you of the cancellation of our project for a prequel to the Kingdom Hearts Series, Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep for the PSP. We had tried so hard for so long to avoid this inevitable end. We had had it in mind since the end of KH2, and we had even started development on it. However, we got sidetracked with Re:CoM. So, we went back and tried again, but two more new games came in our way, and in the end, we just realized that at the moment (particularly with FF V XIII), I am not ready for yet another project. I'm afraid that this game will have to be put off until around 2011, not 2009.​

_______________________________________________Regretably yours,
_______________________________________________Tetsuya Nomura

D

Deleted member 36435

The April Fool's jokes in this section suck.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Again stop posting threads that are completely BS. only a dumbass would fall for something like this.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Wow....that was worse than my flunk of a prank.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
that was so stupid he didn't even give a year it is going to be out so i could auto-maticly tell that it was a April Fools joke and it SUCKED

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Okay, stop with the lame April Fool's jokes. It wasn't even funny the first time someone posted one. It's getting old.

They're never supposed to be funny. The whole day is about pranking. You really gotta go out there and learn your holidays. ;)

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
To Ansem827: Yes it was. And I agree people need to stop making these BS threads it gets annoying after a while.

(stupid 25 character rule)

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
I hate Nomura, it just seems he can't handle 3 games at a time. =/

.....lmao. I tried.

D

Deleted member 36435

The ability not to center REALLY gave it away.

Awards
Yeah, these threads are getting kind of old. I mean, if you're going to post a prank, at least make it sound . . . logical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back