• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep 15 hour for each scenario!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kurokitsunefang

Well if they did one UMD it wud be easier for cross-scenario gameplay, but there is a size constraint... so if they did multiple they wud have to read/ load your save(s) from past scenarios.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
How many hours was FF WOTL cause that was a longgggg game must of been like 60 hours and that was 1 UMD

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
You people keep adding in mission modes (Crisis Core)
That isnt even added into this i dont think i think he means generally not counting the other stuff like mini games.
CC was intended to be a big game.

imagine how much FFVII woulda cost back in the days when ps1 was the shit. ahaha i say it was 200% worth it though.

but uh, if that happened[which i highly think it won't happen], would BBS be the first with multi UMD psp game? i don't think that should happen/be the problem seeing as how [i think] psp/umd can hold more than ps1 discs..idk about ps2..but a psp game/umd could be equivalent to an average ps2 game..but probably not the same as the ps2's stretched out limits.

Holds morethan a ps1 game but less than a ps2

Size is the ultimate undoing.

Lets take these games.

Dissidia is about 1.2 or 1.5 gigs....
Rockband unplugged is close to a solid gig...
Monster Hunter is in the 700ish range...
Crisis core is about 900 to a gig.

Note most of the biggest games are multilayered.

I wish youd stop using games like Crisis core as examples because those have extra modes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back