• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Birdman

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Unfortunately, this is not Harvey Birdman Attorney at Law. I know, I'm sad about that too. That said...

[video=youtube;xIxMMv_LD5Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIxMMv_LD5Q[/video]

_1402596552.jpg

...this movie looks interesting, to say the very least. It's a superhero comedy with quite the cast and Keaton's Birdman seems to tip-toe on the lines of insanity (sound familiar?) with some sweet CGI.

Yes, Batman playing Birdman.

Release date is scheduled for October 17th.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Yeah, I heard about this one before. I'm really looking forward to it. Michael Keaton doesn't dissapoint much and considering his Batman history this could turn out really well.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
this actually has me quite intrigued. i've never seen a superhero movie like this before.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
So... he's a Hollywood actor... but also a superhero who actually fights bad guys and saves people? I'm not totally clear on what the premise of the movie is.

matrix8140

Fist of The North Star(Freedom)
So... he's a Hollywood actor... but also a superhero who actually fights bad guys and saves people? I'm not totally clear on what the premise of the movie is.

This.

Not sure if it's about a superhero actor who's losing his mind or a actor who's a superhero or a crazy old man.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
He's an actor who played a highly successful superhero called Birdman.

Just Birdman was just a big thing for him, he has some psychosis issues that Birdman still wants to be a thing.

All of the shots of like giant vultures and him floating, I imagine are just his imagination.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
He's an actor who played a highly successful superhero called Birdman.

Just Birdman was just a big thing for him, he has some psychosis issues that Birdman still wants to be a thing.

All of the shots of like giant vultures and him floating, I imagine are just his imagination.

That is an interesting concept which I think is more interesting than if he was just a superhero.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
That is an interesting concept which I think is more interesting than if he was just a superhero.

Yeah, it definitely puts a spin on the whole genre. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a movie like this before.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
... I don't really see how this is at all a superhero movie then. This seems like a movie about psychosis or a drama/dramedy. Generally when I think of a superhero movie I'm thinking along the lines of comic book movies, or something similar to Hancock.

Something tells me that the parts where he imagines himself being Birdman and fighting criminals will be few and far between his interaction with friends, family and former cast members and coworkers.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Just picked this up on blu-ray today. To those who haven't watched it yet, Birdman is definitely a must-see, and what I consider to be the best film of 2014. If anything, imagine this as the comedy version of Black Swan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back