• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BioWare announcing new game on December 11

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
YES! Er, I mean that'd be great. I'm not completely sure to be honest though. That scrren shot doesn't look very Mass Efect like to me. It could be a flash back though from Sheppard's time in the war.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
First Contact War Mass Effect game?

Yes fukken please.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
I'm not sure though. IGN did make a lot of good points, but I'm still not completely convinced.
f23k_09323_screen.jpg

Maybe they're right and he's just a grunt because he doesn't look like default Sheppard to me. Not that I don't want a First Contact War ME game, I'm just unsure.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
Well since they're porting ME2 to PS3 I don't see why this wouldn't be on it. It wouldn't make sense for them to not release on PS3 to be honest.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
Well Mass Effect 2. You'll get the first one in form of a digital comic, but you still get to make major decisions that'll effect Mass Effect 2.

edit: A new KotOR would be cool. Especially since I didn't get to play the first two :\

D

Dexter

It would make no sense for it to be Mass Effect 3. I mean, why the hell would they say "From the Creators of Dragon Age, and Mass Effect". It's a bit redundant if you ask me.

Darkwing_Duck

I have a good feeling it's a Mass Effect spin-off, perhaps with multiplayer.

Mass Effect and multiplayer, I like the idea. But it will need a splendid execution.

Darkwing_Duck

I agree, it should be third person. I'm not too sure it will happen though, since first person shooters seem more popular at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back