• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BioWare announcing new game on December 11

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
Judging by the way that sniper rifle looks, this has to be in the Mass Effect universe. But I'm kinda skeptical about ME multiplayer. When switching weapons and using bionics and commanding allies, the game freezes for you. And this is something I can't see really working when playing with others. They'd have to assign everything to a hot button, or something, and change the way the game is played.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
I don't think BioWare is too concerned about "popularity" as they are overrated.

hehehe

Mass Effect prequel? ME MMO? iono, that's just some theories I've heard but with a team already developing TOR, another MMO is kind of like "Whaaat? NU-UH!?!".

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Judging by the way that sniper rifle looks, this has to be in the Mass Effect universe. But I'm kinda skeptical about ME multiplayer. When switching weapons and using bionics and commanding allies, the game freezes for you. And this is something I can't see really working when playing with others. They'd have to assign everything to a hot button, or something, and change the way the game is played.
Or, you know, just not have the game pause when you select abilities and weapons. It's a pretty streamlined system anyway, and you don't spend ages in the screen anyway, usually you understand near-instantly what weapons and abilities are called for in the situation at hand.

Awards
I can already see the force push followed by a barrage of bullets being as common as a grenade followed by a shot to the head in Halo. XD

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
True. But I use it usually to get a grasp on the situation, and command different units to attack specific spots. There were a few situations in the 2nd game where, on a harder difficulty, I can't imagine surviving without it. And then there's abilities like adrenaline rush, which slows down time for everyone but you.

Decade

Really hoping for Mass Effect 3, I still need to play 2, the first was such a good game, I love it.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
You mean 2-piecing? I fucking hate 2-piecing. But that's only in Gears of War so I have nothing to worry about, I hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back