• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bioshock- The Movie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What do you think its gonna be?

• Bad

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Good

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • To Ealy to Tell

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Already a thread on this. (I"ll find a link)
Old news as well too
Wait, I might be wrong on another thread on this, couldn't find it.
But yeah old news

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Yeah cuz the storyline of BioShock is fucking awesome. It could turn out good. Gore directed Pirates very good, those turned out very successful. I'm sure he'll do a repeat performance with this

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
^Then expalin why both did better than the first? Pirates 2 got over a billion dollars, it's the 3rd highest grossing movie of all time. And Pirates 3 was hella good. But yeah, most reviews weren't the best though, but people still went.
Gore did a good job with the series IMO, and I think he'll do good with this

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
^True, but it's more what the people think of the movie than the reviewers or whatever

people also generally confine themselves to their comfort zones and end up watching shit because it's been overhyped.
such as pirates.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
^Whatever you say, but Pirates isn't overhyped. They're probably gonna ruin it now with the fourth movie coming out

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
there's no fourth pirates movie being made. verbinski has said he'd be willing to do it, but only if the movie ends up being worth making.

ONIZO201

I dunno there's not a lot of character interaction in the game, it's mainly one man against a bunch of creepy crawlies and saving little girls on the side, I don't see how this would make a good movie without totally changing a few things.

Plus they'd probably take out the little sister concept out in the movie all together....

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back