• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bioshock 2 CONFIRMED!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!
Walking out at night, alone. Bumping into street s
1224161941007pr9.jpg

YouTube - BioShock 2: Sea of Dreams teaser trailer

Bioshock 2: Sea of Dreams. Coming soon.

Source = Bioshock(PS3 version)

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Twas a "Spirtual sucessor" to System Shock. Wasn't it?
And I'm not suprised. They said they had plans for ruining continuing Bioshock.

darkheart709

Bronze Member
yay biochock 2. knew it was coming just wanted an official announcement or trailer

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Is anyone remotely surprised at this announcement??

Not at all; fan service is fan service for a reason.

Well I haven't played the game for myself but from the reviews and positive fan feedback it's a good game and is very deserving of a sequel. I'm pleased but not super surprised, the whole Bioschock 2 thing has been floating around for several months.

D

Deleted member 36435

Just when I am able to get Bioshock they have another one coming out.
Lets hope for a PC/360/PS3 release.
Simultaneously.

Trimms

God, what an amazing game.

Which I've only played the first hour of. Although I'm disappointed by a sequel announcement, it sounds like it was perfect as it was.

S

Shadow Soldier

Just when I am able to get Bioshock they have another one coming out.
Lets hope for a PC/360/PS3 release.
Simultaneously.

Wouldn't surprise me if it was a timed exclusive on the 360 first seeing as how the first one came out on the 360 first, and gamers have been waiting longer than all the other consoles.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Wouldn't surprise me if it was a timed exclusive on the 360 first seeing as how the first one came out on the 360 first, and gamers have been waiting longer than all the other consoles.

Save for PC when it came out at the exact time as the 360 version

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't understand the point of the trailer. What does it mean and what will Bio 2 be about?

Yeah. I want to know how they will screw make this work....
Honestly, folks. I'm not happy. Granted Bioshock was good, but sequels ruin it. Also, the endings sucked. Nothing necessarily gonna work except the bad one which is just gonna be a video game cliche.

Dragonstar1715

Website
dragonstar1715.deviantart.com
Well I didn't mind the first one, I have it and certainly provided something different from other FPS's I have played. Although the trailer doesn't provide much insight to what the game is about. If you took it for face value, without the knowledge that Bioshock 2 is indeed a prequel, most people would think of this as a sequel (Most likely from the good ending).

I hope they provide some more things in this game, maybe new weapons or even more plasmids. I'm wondering if we'll see new splicers and big daddies too? Most likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back