• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Billy Zane

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gandalf-the-Wise

Awards
I am not sure if anyone has spoke about this but does anyone hope that Billy Zane comes back to reprise his role as the fake ansem. While they are at it they should make him voice over the flash backs in Kingdom Hearts 2 final mix instead of keeping the other guy's voice because that was bad.

Rikus_Heartless

yea i agree i was thinking the same thing when i first played kh2 billy zane was a much much better voice

Gandalf-the-Wise

Awards
there has got to be a way to sign a petiton or something to get back billy zane's voice. I wonder if he was suppose to voice xemnas as well? Xemnas's voice sounds so similar to his.

2-Dark

Actually, I think Xemna's voice was different from Xeanort's since he's his Nobody. I mean, did Haley Joel Osment voice Roxas as well? I guess Nobodys are sopposed to have different voices from their human selves.

Gandalf-the-Wise

Awards
nomura please get billy zane back for xehanort's heartless in the chain of memories remake and the kingdom hearts 2 final mix. Maybe even have him come back for Kingdom Hearts 3 to voice the original xehanort since we will learn more about him.

Little_Red

betch.
Yeah, billy did a far much better job than the other dude. i do wonder why he wasn't able to voice riku/ansem. did he want too much? and aerith's voice wanted me to pull out my hair also

Last edited:

Gandalf-the-Wise

Awards
If Nomura isn't in charge of english voice acting then we got to find who because doing chain of memories without billy zane would just be a crime. Considering Xehanort's heartless has a big part in riku's quest in chain of memories.

The Jordan

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
nomura please get billy zane back for xehanort's heartless in the chain of memories remake and the kingdom hearts 2 final mix. Maybe even have him come back for Kingdom Hearts 3 to voice the original xehanort since we will learn more about him.

TETSUYA NOMURA DOES NOT OWN THE KINGDOM HEARTS SERIES

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
Yeah, Billy Zane did a splendit job in KH1 but if they wont release an english version of KHIIFM+ ,whas the point? ;_; I hope they do >.<!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back