• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bilingual Artist Stephanie's Work on the KH3D Soundtrack

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Translation of this article here.
--------------------------------------------------------
Stephanie Contributed 2 Tracks to Soundtrack for Popular Game Kingdom Hearts 3D, Now on Sale

A soundtrack with contributions by bilingual singer Stephanie is now on sale.

This soundtrack is a compilation of many hot-blooded tracks from the latest Kingdom Hearts title, a popular series by Disney and Square Enix.

Kingdom Hearts is a popular PRG series that has shipped over 17 million copies in total worldwide. Yoko Shimomura, the composer responsible for the music for this popular RPG series Kingdom Hearts, also contributed once again. Takeharu Ishimoto and Tsuyoshi Sekito and everyone representing the game orchestra also contributed. And, adding further colour to this mix, Stephanie contributed.

The two tracks that Stephanie contributed to were ‘Twister-Kingdom mix’, Disk-1 Track 3, and ‘Someday-Kingdom mix’, Disk-1 Track 9.

Stephanie herself has already sang many theme songs for games and anime in the past, which is why she naturally stepped in to work on this title too, and would have even if it weren't such amazingly popular series.

Stephanie commented about her work:
“For this title I recorded with composer Mr. Takeharu Ishimoto, which had a great impact on me. Mr. Ishimoto’s musicianship has unique personality, and I think he has the power to bring out something special from the artist working with him on a piece. While recording for this title I was engulfed by the sensation that ‘something’ that had been sleeping deep inside me was flowing out. I was like, wow, I had no idea I had that side to me. During recording, things never came to a halt because of this or that between us, it really felt like a ‘sensitive collaboration’. I have so many memories from this title, and it’s such an honour that tracks I sang are included in a Kingdom Hearts soundtrack. I hope this is an opportunity for people who didn’t know me to discover my work, and I would be so glad for all of you who already knew me to experience a new flavour of me. Everyone make sure to listen, okaaaay ♪!”

We would love for you to by all means purchase it and delve deeper into Stephanie’s charm.
--------------------------------------------------------

Here are the tracks if you wanted to listen!
Twister-Kingdom mix | Someday-Kingdom mix

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So much respect for Stephanie from just this message. Thank you so much goldpanner!

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
No worries :3
I was giggling a bit at how many times the article tried to cram the word 'popular' in, but Stephanie's comment was so lovely. I'm doing an interview with Shimomura, Ishimoto and Sekito for kh13 right now, so it was interesting to see this little aside on Ishimoto! They seem like a fun bunch of people in general. I've always loved Shimomura's attitude haha

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Sounds like she unlocked some dormant vocal magic. ;}

Thanks for the tidbit, gp!

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Really? I'd prefer Utada, I'm just curious if there was absolutely no way Utada could come back since I doubt they would postpone all of KH3 just for her.

Utada isn't coming back, i've accepted this fact. Stephanie would be better than some random scrub for KH3

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Do you think of Utada didn't or couldn't come back for KH3 they would go for Stephanie???

Don't you ask this question every time you learn the name of a bilingual artist who's worked with SE at some point? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back