• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Biggest mystery in the KH series.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
those feats are just the imaginations of a passed out, drugged out sora
Except for that one time when the King killed a dozen Darksides in one flying barrage in KH1. Or that other time in Twilight Town, when he killed all those Dusks. And a couple other incidents that I can't quite put my finger on right now. :p

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
he good at vertical movement, not so much with the horizontal
Again, aerial barrage on the Darksides. There was a lot more than just vertical trajectory going into a move like that. He had to move horizontally too. :D

Wonderful

Awards
Again, aerial barrage on the Darksides. There was a lot more than just vertical trajectory going into a move like that. He had to move horizontally too. :D
we dont even see him actually attack them. for all we know he could've used magic from afar.

Your point? He still basically diddlying invented the gummi ship lmao
what does that have to do with anything? he can build a spaceship but that doesn't mean his legs are suddenly longer lol.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Since you're apparently bickering about Mickey's running speed maybe you'll want to evaluate it yourself, lol.

In this scene you actually see Mickey running:
[video=youtube;cNoyAl-Hjdc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNoyAl-Hjdc[/video]

Wonderful

Awards
wait, did any of you actually think i was being serious? i was answering jokingly to what feels like a joke mystery lol

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
we dont even see him actually attack them. for all we know he could've used magic from afar.

what does that have to do with anything? he can build a spaceship but that doesn't mean his legs are suddenly longer lol.

He can fly, grab a star shard or some shit and be there in a minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back