• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Biggest Mistake of Your Life?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

impart

Climb The Sky
Bet you won't be saying that when you have nice, straight teeth once they're off.

they were straight a few months ago, now my bottom front teeth are crowding, im starting to get worried. my orthodontist is crappy though, last march they said I was getting them off next month. when I went in-

"the doctor just wants to make some changes"

when I ask when im getting them off I never get straight answers

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
when I ask when im getting them off I never get straight answers
Because they can't be monitoring the progress of your teeth 24/7, or even once a week, they can't predict what your mouth will be like in a month, especially with the impact of braces on them.

impart

Climb The Sky
well the last answer I got was" 4 months, give or take a few"

and that was told to me in January

Sora'sProtector

I've made several mistakes, but only half of them I actually regret. Heh, guess if I had to choose one of them to be my "biggest mistake of my life", i guess one comes to mind. Getting together with a girl far too young for the law to allow <.<. Let me tell ya: 19 year old dating a 14/15 year old does not help the self-esteem, but hey, we're all pedos once or twice in our teen years, right? :D

I was 15 when I met my girlfriend; she was 21. She's 24 now and I'm 19. (Oh this wasn't my biggest mistake, I'm just saying I had a similar situation. xD )

My biggest mistake was proooobably not doing well in my freshmen year of highschool. It dropped my GPA by at least .3-.4, so I would have had about a 3.5. That would have been nice. :( Just for self esteem really; I got into the university I wanted to.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Either the girls I have tried to go out with or throwing away a friends phone number.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
(Reviving an old thread of mine, eat it.)

My how six years changes a person, but now I'd have to say my biggest regret was taking my loves ones for granted. People aren't immortal and that's never been moire apparent to me.

Oh, and the girl I was chasing through high school I followed to college with my friend. Ended up meeting my now fiance. Funny how life works, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back