• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bigger Image of Sora's "NEW" Keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaRaptor

yea it looks cool but its not a key anymore... i thought fenrir was pushing it but this looks nothing like a key.

OmegaRaptor

i think this looks more like a key then fenrir, only big
just like at it from a diff angle

not rele. fenrir looked exactly like modern keys. the keys that we use today to open our house doors. i've never seen a key that looks like that heartless keyblade.
also in response to the above post, i dont like the shrooms either but that keyblade does look pretty cool(and it's got so much range...).

keyblade94

Re: Sora and Goofy's new weapons

i'm brand new to this forums stuff can some one help me how to put a avatar(picture) under where it say my username. cause when i want to put a picture or a avatar it ask me for the pictures URL what is that and what does it mean!

sonic-speed

Re: Sora and Goofy's new weapons

they've already announced new weapons for Sora, Donald, and Goofy. Sora's new weapon is the keyblade in the picture. It's obtained from defeating a XIII Mushroom.

Donald's new weapon is Lexaeus' axe. Goofy's new weapon is Vexen's shield.

Little_Red

betch.
For those that were unable to see the keyblade's size before, a bigger one can be viewed

Here

Judging by it's looks and style, it's going to be something you obtain by getting a high enough score, or a special event against the Mushroom XIII Heartless.

awesome. i thought you could only get the keyblade and the new weapons if you fought some special boss? oh well, we'll find out when we all get our hands on the game.

The 14th Order

By the looks of it, I think its design is consisted of the Dark Ball heartless if you look closely.

And Goofy's shield, WTF IT DOES LOOK LIKE GINERBREAD MAN!! it probably PWnZ, LOL

Last edited:

KhGamer89

haha! that looks awsome! i cant wait to get it! and all the other new keyblades in that game! HAHAHA! :D awesome. thx for the pic Xaldin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back