• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bigger Image of Sora's "NEW" Keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
For those that were unable to see the keyblade's size before, a bigger one can be viewed

Here

Judging by it's looks and style, it's going to be something you obtain by getting a high enough score, or a special event against the Mushroom XIII Heartless.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
For those that were unable to see the keyblade's size before, a bigger one can be viewed

Here

Judging by it's looks and style, it's going to be something you obtain by getting a high enough score, or a special event against the Mushroom XIII Heartless.
Its probably by defeating all the Mushrooms... Nice keyblade, though its not really a key anymore... XD

roxas13.2006

Website
img229.imageshack.us
Sora and Goofy's new weapons

found a picture of sora new keyblade , and goofy's new shield couldn't really see it :confused: and the keyblade looks like if u defeat or stop the 13 mushrooms then u get a new keyblade couldn't find donald and from the looks of it there in beast's castle fightin some of the different heartless

KEYBLADE_BOLET.jpg

D

Dexter

Yeah I'm guessing that's the Grand Prize for defeating the mushrooms.......but OH MY GOD they keyblade lookz HOT!!!

D

Dexter

Re: Sora and Goofy's new weapons

It's already posted........but the keyblade lookz hawt!!

Khaston

It looks like the starmen from Super Mario coming off the blade, except they're black.

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
That is truly amazing i wonder what special effects it has on it like the ultima had form boost and stuff

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
that looks like it hurts. Wouldn't want to be in a dark alley when someone has one of those....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back