• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Big Wiggly Style (KSX)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
I wanna fight chu. You get first post, and location and such. Doesn't really matter much.

Also, this is me versus KSX. NO OTHERS.

Name- Ankuko

Age- Appears to be around... 17

Gender- Female

Personality- Ankuko has a very... Kind mind, and as such follows, a kind personality. A fun sense of humor comes with this all, one that has made her toy with her brother constantly. A fun sense of humor that makes her change town's chickens to toys. One that has changed her own looks, making her beautiful to all.

Appearance- She looks to be a beautiful young girl, wrapped in flowing green clothes. Nothing looks wrong, or evil about her. Her red dress flows with her bodies movements, and her lush red hair never seems to stop. Her hair is the darkest black ever seen, swirling as she spins. Her green eyes seem to pierce the soul of any to see her, while her red eyes seems to pierce the soul of any to see her. Her, her, her, her...

Bio- She has no s-solid-tangible history... All her past-life-history is gone-disappeared-changed. She...-saved-rescued her family besides her brother-twin-self. She carried-helped him constantly-never. She's demolished-built whole cities-towns. She's... Helped-saved countless millions. She's bribed-tricked the gods-demons into allowing her to endlessly cycle the reincarnation process, that it cannot be stopped-interrupted.

Abilities- Her powers are the only sure thing about her. Her powers do not seem deadly but they are. She can... Shift things. Make things wrong. An example would be this... A man stood up to challenge her. She used her powers, and his powers were changed. Instead of controlling fire, he controlled water. She changed his age so that he did not know how to utilize his abilities. (SIDE NOTE- This is NOT PPing. PPing would be changing what you did, not changing your template as she does. Whine about it if you want, and even cry. I DON'T CARE.) She cannot use these powers to directly effect an attack though. If a beam of energy is heading for her, she has to move, otherwise...

Weapon- Her gun has an intricate, abstract design. The staff is red, with jewels on one side, and rubies on the other side of the shield. The shards from her...

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

Name: Vento Tempesta Aver (V-En-To Tem-Pes-Ta A-v-air)

Alliance/Group: Children Of The Dusk

Titles/Aliases: The Chosen One

Physical Description: Having some boyish charms to his looks, Vento has some innocent features, one feature being his face, so subtle. His face is almost perfect, the skin tone so smooth, no pimple markings, but as for the scars whatsoever. His face is greatly toned except for a scar that he has on his face. His lips are a shade of a darker rose color, not the flower color, but more like a darkish pink color. His eyes are that similar to the color of the sun, but just a bit lighter; a goldish color as people will see. Vento’s hair is nothing close to regular or normal. His hair has sort of an aura glow to it. Even though the base color is a colorful shade of midnight blue, the aura around it makes it seem like his hair is a more shinier color of midnight blue.

Vento is five foot eight, with a great muscle toned body. He weighs just over one hundred seventy pounds, but that is because he has such a great muscle toned structure. Even so, the markings he has all over his body is quite interesting, like for one he has a scar that goes down from the upper right of his forehead, and it flows all the way down to his left side of his chin. Another unique feature that he has around his body is on his abdomens, he has a series of tattoo’s, actually 3 tattoo’s to be exact. One tattoo is on the right side of his rib cage, and it s of a Japanese writing that says “fukyuu, kaze” which in English means Eternal Wind. His second tattoo is on the left of his rib cage and it is of a rose pedal with a spiral of wind surrounding it. Oh but the last tattoo that is on the center of his abs is a set of wings, and by the looks of it they are wings of a wind being possibly a wind dragon, or demon.

The clothing that Vento wears is actually quite typical for one like him. The clothing that he wears consists of a long black trench coat that obviously is quite expensive, made from a very rare kind of silk. Underneath that trench coat is button-up white, elbow length shirt with a sort of a shade of light gray or silver. He wears a cross necklace, the pendant of it is probably an equal 1.5 inch radius, and the leather that holds it up is not very thick, but it is however, a good amount in length; one foot to be exact. His other clothing is a dark red to black leather pants, and he also has fingerless gloves to provide extra movement for his hands.

Biography:

- History: The Keyblade masters, they are the one’s that are able to weild such a powerful weapon known to many as the Keyblade, this weapon is one of those weapons that either save lives or destroy them, as it would appear, for Vento he is one who uses one for neither of those purposes. In the time he has been able to wield a Keyblade, he automatically, without hesitation, or thought, Vento decided to only use the Keyblade for his own personal gain, not choosing any side, just using the Keyblade as he would see fit in his eyes.

Now begins his story, before Vento even knew about the Keyblades, before he knew about their existence, just a young lad in the world which most know to be the safest of all of them, a little town known as Twilight Town, yes indeed, this town is a small place, but with big mystery’s. Vento started as a young lad in this town, prefably around the age of 10, abandoned by his parents, and just enough money to get a small apartment in the area of Sunset Horizon. Not a big place, but really this was the start of where Vento’s destiny was altered, and the beginning of his life started to occur

Five years have passed, Vento now a young man, his attitude, and even the way he is known around Twilight town has grown up to a level that most wouldn’t expect out of the orphan. He has grown up, and as he expected in time, that some strange things would happen to him, including the appearance of some very strange creatures near him, mainly everywhere he would go, the places only he would be alone at; these creatures following him everywhere, and somehow, but Vento could not explain it, but he somehow knew what these creatures where.

Even when he would run away from these monsters, they would, at first, just get away from him, but then appear again, and this troubled Vento, because he had no way of defending himself, but that did not stop his idiot actions from trying to fend off the creatures, but the end result of his feeble attempt was futile. As he watched that every attack he made was a failure from the start, something happened, a glimmer of light appearing around his body, not knowing what it was, Vento just let it happen, as if he knew but the answer still was an unclear one. This light, so bright and pure showed the kind of holiness that only those with the purest of hearts can see, and understand. However, Vento only could see what kind of power it was, but he was yet to understand what kind of purity it truly can be, or even stand for. So to seek some advice, or at least just some guidance into what this could mean for him, Vento went to the one person who could help him and possibly one of the greatest Magicians of all time, Master Yen Sid.

Knowing the dangers that lay ahead in the distance, Vento is not caring about any danger, he wants to find out what is happening to him recently, and if meaning putting his life in danger is what determains his answers to be answered, then he is ready for the sacrifice. So his mind made up, and probably no turning back, Vento said his final goodbyes as he knew that once departure, there would be no turning back, and in his final words to the man that helped raise him, Vento just spoke to him “Goodbye” Only one word was enough to give his foster father the exact resurgence that Vento will be back someday, but he wont as once he left, he is to never to return to Twilight Town ever again, and this was what he had planned all along, this was one of those many sacrifices that he had to make when he decided to venture out to find and get the advice from Master Yen Sid about recent events around him.

So he left, no returning back to his past life, Vento took one train, a mystical train, so different form the rest, but in some weird way, Vento knew that this train was the train for him to take, and just with that, he stood in front of the train and magically opened up in the presence of Vento, and there he went inside of the train, knowing full and well that it would take him strait to Master Yen Sid, and the answer to all of his questions. Hours of riding the train, Vento arrived at his destination, and what would it be but other then a large, tall tower. Vento looked upon the tall tower just once getting a good view of it, and saw from the windows that it had throughout the entire structure, there was a staircase, but other then that, Vento saw nothing else.

So vento ventured his way into the Tower, knowing full and well, that the start of his real Journey is starting here. Knowing that this tower was filled with many mazes, twists, and turns, Vento still ventured into the tower so that he can meet with the wise, Yen Sid, but that would not be an easy journey for that he lives at the top of the tower, and Vento is only on the second floor, so even if he were to hurry it up, he would still have a long time to venture, and that is not what he wanted, Vento wants his answers right away, but oh well, he is going to have to be patient with this.

As Vento made his way up the tower, he began to think of many things, and these things have taken full control of his entire thoughts, like what would he ask the old, wise master when he got up there, how would he present himself to the master, and if done correctly, would the master even answer his questions, let alone allow him to come in so that he could at least explain why he has ventured to the tower, but all-in-all, Vento did not want to be one to give up so easily, so he just decided to continue.

Continuing along the spiral staircase, Vento got a tingling feeling deep inside his body that things were about to change for him, and in some strange way he was right, but he couldn’t be certain, unless he opened up the final door that had a moon crest with a star on it, meaning two things. One, that there is a little challenge waiting upon his entrance of the room behind that door, or that Master Yen Sid is waiting for his arrival, and has many things planned for him when he enters.

So Vento opened the door, and to his surprise…

Master Yen Sid just sat in his chair, with his hands crossed together, he was doing some type of paperwork. Vento saw the old, master just sitting, and he slowly approached the magician, but that is when the master spoke.“ Young Vento, I have been waiting for you to arrive.” He spoke standing up wearing his all blue, and yellow robe, with a matching tall hat that stood up top of his head, and with that Vento immediately went to one knee, kneeling to the mighty and all powerful Yen Sid. “Master Yen Sid, allow me the honor to ask you some questions.” Vento said with his head down, asking for some permission to ask a few choice questions to Yen Sid.

“Please my boy, stand up, and present me with your questions.” Yen Sid said all calm, and natural.

Surprised, but at the same time grateful to the master’s generous words, Vento began to speak…

“Well master, as you know some strange events have been happening around me recently, and I have been wondering about these events. Well just now, like a day ago, I was once again attacked by these creatures that kept coming after me, but this time they got a bit viscious, and actually came and attacked me with their full force, and even stranger thing, a blinding light came from within my body, and I got the sudden strength to fend these being off, but then I started to question who I was, what I was, why this is happening to me, but I knew the only person who could help me was you master, so I ask of you to answer me one simple question: What on god’s given earth is happening to me?”Vento asked in deep concern to the wise sage.

Vento looked upon the master, and he came near him, and Yen Sid spoke.

“Ah yes, these events I am indeed familiar with, and yes you did do the right thing of coming here, Vento my boy, listen closely, you have been chosen to follow a great path. The path that is full of dangers, and violence. The path that is the one chosen for the Keyblade weilders. This is the path of the Keyblade masters, and indeed you have been chosen.” Yen Sid said to Vento as he continued. “So now my boy, with your questions fully answered, what would you do, go follow the path I have put in front of you, or make your own path.” Yen Sid asked of Vento.

Vento, looking sasified with the answers provided, he gave a gentle nod as he knew full well what kind of journey he was in for, and what dangers laid ahead for him, but he wasn’t sure how the Keyblade was to work, he did understand that it was the light inside him, but exactly how would he use it, was the only question that Yen Sid couldn’t answer, and he knew he would have to find that answer for himself.

“Master Yen Sid, you have helped me greatly, but now I must go, and try to understand this path I have chosen, and again thank you, now I leave you..goodbye master.” Vento said to the old, wise magician..

“My boy wait, there is one thing you must have before you go..this keychain, this one is the only gift I give to you to help you on your journey.” Yen Sid gave Vento a keychain, The chain is a shade of gold, long chain. Hard as steel yes, and the actual emblem or Keychain of the Keyblade is shaped like a snowflake, but what exactly does this mean, well in ancient times the Gods’ believed that the snowflake was a symbol of uniqueness.

Vento took the keychain, and automatically, something happened, the chain itself glowed with a blinding light, the same light that was what Vento was speaking of to Yen Sid, and in a matter of moments, the chain transformed itself into a weapon that resembled a key, but shaped in a blade form, and Vento for some reason knew this was the legendary Keyblade that Yen Sid spoke of. So not even saying a word, Vento took off through a window in the room of Yen Sid, and he was never to return to the old mage’s room, nor Twilight town, cause now Vento had a new journey…to grow stronger and learn more powers of the Keyblade. Since the day he received the Keyblade, Vento trained by going from world to world, unlocking his hidden talents, his inner abilities, and thus began his real journey as a Keyblade Master.

- Personality: : Quiet, calm, and a bit mature for his looks. Vento may look to be a bit childish, but really he is quite mature, he does not like to say much, nor does he feel he needs to say much. However, this is only his attitude when in battle, but when in the appearance of company, he is a bit rude, and sarcastic. Actually he is mainly sarcastic, always cracking jokes, mainly about the way that his company looks, but mostly he has a calm nature all the time, but like wind he can have a bad side and in his case this would be a bad temper. However, to get him angry that person will have to do something that would really offend him, but as he is always calm, this is highly unlikely.

Element/Attribute:

- Description of Element/Attribute*

Abilities:*
Magic: Magic:*Vento has many mastery’s of magic, as seen below, he has three in each category, making a total of 18 spells known, but as he grows stronger, so will his ability to tap into more spells.

fire arts:

Fireball: This is a simple ball of condensed flame that is compressed by the pure pressure of the air, and the power of Vento himself. The way it works is a tiny bit of oxygen from the air, and the sparks of flame from within the mantel of the planet and a spark is then compressed into a fire ball and fired in any way that Vento sees fit.

Flame Blast: Alright this is a bit of an improvement of Vento’s Fireball move, while that is a simple calling of fire, this one is not. While Fireballs can be fired at will, and can be used at any given moment, this cannot, it takes a bit of preperation, and that is what the problem is. The way this magic works is first the body must perfectly aligned with the center of the core of the earth, and when that is achieved the power to call upon the second level of fire can be used in any given moment.

Flame Devastation: Indeed this is different from the two previous two levels of fire magic, this is by far the most advanced and most powerful form of fire magic, it is even considered one of the very few forbidden spells. Such a spell takes much preperation, and surely a large amount of willpower in ones’ body., and then the mastery of the fire element is surely gonna be included in one of the many requirements. Alright now that the basics of this stage of fire is completed, the real hard and dangerous part must done in precise time. The user, in this case Vento, he must channel his entire body to the highest of powers, then he must release that power, in what is called the Devastator, which is a complete dome of fire released from the inner body, and the outer power. This makes what is called the Flame Devastation spell.

Ice Arts:

Ice Shards: Cold as ice Indeed, this spell is the simple calling and well basic spell of the element of Ice. This is a spell that Vento must calm his mind of all thoughts, and he has to search his soul for what lies inside, and within his soul is the power of ice, and just by that his White Duster starts to glow with an almost crystal clear color he can shoot shards of ice at will.

Ice Bind: This is a second level of Ice magic, slightly more advanced in the magic skill, and way more powerful the first level, but certainly not that hard to use. Actually this level of ice magic is so simple it would be considered the first level, but I assure you that it isn’t all that simple . Vento has to use his ice powers from the first level into this one. He summons the ice from around him, and gets the ice into a chain -like shape. That chain becomes like an extention of his actual chain of his White Duster. By becoming an extention, the ice now is able to fire separate chains, that can bind in any opponent, and eventually freeze up the opponent gradually as time passes. That is what is known as the Ice Bind spell.

Light Arts Vento only knows the basic form of Light magic up to now, but as he advances in knowledge, so will his power of knowing more spells.:

Holy: The most common form of light magic, this is a spell that is so easy to use and even use. It is so easy, that Vento does not even need to try, but he does have to put some effort into it, but even that does not drain much power from Vento. All he has to do is put a bit of power into White Duster, and the blade shoots up an enormous amount of light into the air, and when in the sky, it shoots microscopic-sized bullets that pour down the sky. This is known as the Holy Spell.

Gravity Arts: Unlike the other forms of magic, this element of magic does not have levels, but it does have a limit, Vento can only use it once each day, and that could be limited to a simple alteration of the pressure and force of the air, or even something not as limited as increasing the pressure to make any opponent forced onto his/her knees, just with a simple command, anything can be possible with this element.

Wind Arts: this element, however, does have level’s; three to be exact:

1.) Wind: This is the most simple form of Wind magic. It is so simple , that a little kid could do it with little practice. This is the spell which requires the body to get in touch with its’ inner wind, and with that the simple wind spell can be used. This spell is a simple minor gust of wind , that takes the form a cyclone wave of some sort.

Tornado: This is the second level of the wind magic. This spell is defiately more powerful then its previous level, so it has that much going for it. However, as for how its accuracy and chance of hitting the opponent, it is quite dangerous. How exactly is it dangerous, so dangerous that it can spiral out of control, well it is a tornado of high pressure and that alone can hit anything at anytime, and this is the tornado spell furious and dangerous, but surely reliable.

Hurricane: The is the third, and final form of wind magic. This third level is by far the most dangerous form of Wind Magic. Actually, this form of wind magic is not like the previous forms. While the previous two levels were just simple and easy to use, this one is complicated to the most, and quite hard to use, let alone master it, but not the case at the current moment. The way this is done is that Vento must first find his most inner-peace, with that, and only with that can he project the exact amount of speed of the winds required for this spell. The winds for this spell must be at a speed of at least 200mph, high indeed, and that is just the first step. The second step is projecting the winds into the right shape and form for the spell, and in order to do that Vento must gather the winds around him as if his body was like a wind generator. The third and final step is the hardest. Vento must project the winds gathered, and fire it in a high-pressure storm, which destroys anything in a one-mile radius. Definitely, this spell is quite dangerous, and life threatening.

Earth Arts:

Tremor: This is the most basic spell of Earth magic. This spell is the most common form of an earthquake, and that is generally what it is. Tremor means a small earthqueake, but at times this spell is a bit more complicated then that. To do this spell completely, Vento must first implant his hands firmly on the ground. Then he must input his magical powers of the Earth element to the soil, and within ten seconds of doing that, the soil will become unstable, and shocks from beneath the ground will start to take into effect, and soon the ground will erupt in a mild explosion.

Mudslide: Alright well the second level of Earth magic is a bit more complicated when it comes to appearance. This is the second level of earth magic, and it is defiantly one of the most dangerous and life-threatening forms of this kind of magic. In this spell Vento has to do something a bit of the different scale as some would refer to it. In this spell Vento must be near a cliff of some sort, and when he is the “fun” can begin. By implanting some magic into the cliff itself, the cliff would suddenly soften, into a hard, yet soft form of mud, and it would, at a fast speed roam down the cliff and trap any opponent in its’ sticky, dangerous mud.

- Summons*:

this is the ability that allows Vento to summon a creature, or beast to his side, as is explained below.

Wind Dragon: This is the weakest summoning that Vento can use. The summoning of the Wind Dragon.
Appearance: the appearance of the wind dragon is something monstrous, and extremely scary to some. A height that stands over twenty feet tall, this is surely the height of a monster. Weight that comes in less then one ton, light for a dragon of that height, but where does it get all this weight. Well that remains a mystery, but the outward appearance of the remains of this dragon is not a mystery, actually, it is very much clear. This dragon has a sea green, scaly body--from the very tip of its green, oval-shaped head, to the tip of its very long, slim tail. The wings of this dragon stretch out far and wide, they grace with the pure essence of wind. The body is thin, muscular, like there is a difference. A tone of mid muscularity. Which is the pure grace of a good thin, but at the same time muscular body. The tail of this dragon rages at a ten foot length, and ever so graceful. The Head of this wind dragon is narrow, and quite large for a dragon’s head, stretching like a “V” where the very tip back of the head starts out far and wide, but as it nears the front of the head, it narrows down into a very tight-looking shape only to show off his monstrous looks. The eye color of this dragon is pure white, glorious as its nature.

Abilities: Many abilities come with this Dragon, one being the complete power of any form, shape or even way of using wind. This Wind Dragon’s only and up most , dangerous ability, is the manipulation of Wind, all aspects, and all natures of wind. This can range from using wind as simple as to create wind currents to alter ones way of flying, or in this case the dragon’s speed. Or it could range from a much higher usage of wind to an offensive attack such as a gust of wind created by the flow within its body. Finally it can be used to the final extent and the most powerful form of wind, a hurricane, high winds and certainly a very devastating way of attacking.

Limit Break:

Limit Break:*

Cyclonic Rage:

In this stage, Vento has to gather all of his power, or at least what is remaining of it. Even if he has done a majority of his spells, Vento still will have a hidden power source, and that hidden power is what is going to be used to pull out this powerful move. In preparation, Vento raises his Keyblade up in the air, the power from with in that Keyblade starts to slowly spiral out from the hilt, to start with that is. After that the Keyblade has released the necessary power, Vento then tosses the blade up into the air, still keeping its spiral action, it releases mild flames form each corner of the entire weapon.

After that happens, the flames start to spiral into a tornado of unstoppable flames that rage along the Keyblade, and then begins the fun part, well at least for vento. As his weapon starts to glow in a bright blue color, similar to the color of the sky, but a bit brighter, Vento’s own body starts to flicker in a red to white aura, defiantly a sign of purity and courage. This aura is dangerous itself because it is the source of where Vento’s full power comes from. Along with the aura surrounding both Vento, and his Keyblade, something above the both of them appears, sort of a shadow of what appears to be a spiaral of complete fire and wind energy just gathering in the sky, and by assumptions, this fire and wind energy is what has been gathered by Vento the entire time he has been preparing this move.

As Vento’s power increases, so does the mystic nature of the Keyblade, as it produces thousands of projectiles that launch up into the air just preparing for the final stage of this move. Along with the aura, the energy gathering in the sky, and many, many projectiles just being fired into the sky from the Keyblade, there is one and final thing that must be done to complete the preparation for the final stage, the summoning of the Wind Dragon that Vento can do, so Vento of course, has to summon his Wind Dragon, and with that Dragon summoned, the final stage can now be used.

In the final stage, all the power gathered from the sky, Keyblade, and Vento himself, it all goes to the Vento, even the form of the Dragon, well that is what Vento becomes, a miniture Wind Dragon, and with that Vento is true to his name, wind. As all that power comes to Vento, he prepares a three-scale attack, starting with twenty powerful, energy-filled slashes from his Keyblade. After that is done, a massive, high-density beam comes from the sky, and spirals around the enemy/enemy’s of Vento. After that happens,The thousands of projectiles come down fast and shoot themselves at the enemy, non-stop. Lastly, a final and last part of this stage, Vento tosses his Keyblade up in this air, and starts to do his part on this, which is he extends both arms out strait, then rotates his left arm so that it is in perfect sync with his right arm, and then he gets all that power that was formed as his aura, and as well from the Wind Dragon, and he fires a massive cyclone of complete energy at any enemies that stand in the way of Vento.

Weaponry:

Keyblade:

1. white duster: This is the Keyblade that shows the more softer, and gentle side of Vento. He has a gentle heart for a knight, so it is only fitting that he have a weapon of that same persona. This Keyblade takes the form a gentle, icy-key that shows off curving characteristics. Let’s take a breif moment to explain these distinct characteristics\

Keychain: The chain of this Keyblade is a shade of gold, long chain. Hard as steel yes, and the actual emblem or Keychain of the Keyblade is shaped like a snowflake, but what exactly does this mean, well in ancient times the Gods’ believed that the snowflake was a symbol of uniqueness, well that is exactly why this Keyblade is the perfect fit for Vento.

Hilt: The base color of this part is icy blue, more to be referred as royal blue, the color fairly resembles the color of Vento’s hair, which could mean a lot or nothing at all. While the base color is blue indeed, the shape of the hilt is something to be mentioned, while the handle of the hilt is purple, the outer shape is quite unqiue. It does take a circular shape, but in each courner there are icicles, or more like spikes that stick out. Then as continuing up the hilt, there is a gold part that must be mentioned. A crown shaped emblem on the top of the hilt, with a dark orchid colored little orb that connects the crown and the main structure of the hilt together.

Lower Blade: After the hilt there is a very strange part, the blade itself. This part is both strange and wonderful all at the same time. The blade has two shades of blue; a nice shade of Deep Sky-Blue, and a dark and nice color of Royal blue.The shade of sky blue allignes itself in the inner portion of the blade, and while the darker shade of blue puts its distinct color on the outside, providing a unique appearance. However, this is not as unique as the shape of the blade before heading to the top. The blade’s shape is like a zigzag, with several spikes sticking out throughout the blade.

Upper Blade: The upper portion of the Keyblade is a bit hard to make out. Even though it looks simple in looks, that is not the case, the appearance of the top part of the blade is a curved shape, sort of like a cresset moon shape, but with some spikes pointing outward. However, as for what it imprinted on the top piece, well that is a bit unique itself. On the outside of this curved piece there is three small yellow gems one that is near where the lower blade ends, and the other two are about forty-five degrees of a turn. However, between those is a Purple Diamond shape emblem. As continued into the inside of the curved piece, there is a ice-crystal orb right in the middle of it. The color of it is icy-blue, so clear that one can see his/her and/or reflection.

Non-Keyblade weapons:
Spada Da Gelato: This is the third and final weapon of Vento’s arsenal. This weapon is quite the weapon. The hilt of it is icy blue, and as it continues up, it has a bright blue crown emblem that is right before the start of the actual blade, then to the left and right of the emblem is a sort of a hump, then a set of black and white wings that point downward, and this is on both sides. So going upward the actual blade is as black as the night sky, but just slightly darker, imagine an eternal bottomless hole, now picture that very shade of color the look of the blade. All seems normal as it goes up to the center of the blade, but a few inches up is something a bit unusual, a side part, of a black wing with a white wing directly on top of it, giving it a mysterious, and quite evil look.

The powers of this weapon is the calling and main manipulation of the many forms of ice. This can range from simple ice shards, to a more complicated ice beam, even to a rage-filled attack in the form of a ancient ice spirit. This blade is not only capable of offense powers, there is a defense portion. The ice used to attack can create a temporary invincible solid ice armor around itself and around Vento, but only for a matter of ten minutes. The armor that covers the blade spikes up from the hilt creating a crystal clear ice armor, but not heavy enough to weigh down the weapon’s own original weight. As for the armor that goes around Vento, well this is a bit different from his weapon, while his weapon has something of a crystal form, the armor that is produced around Vento is something that of regular armor that warriors wear. This armor is a full body length, total ice based armor. Spikes come out the shoulders and even the upper back, a full helmet of ice covers half of his face, showing his golden eyes clearly out of the helm. As for the rest of the armor, it is just like a regular knight’s armor just made complete solidized crystalline.

This armor provides Vento with almost complete protection with the exception of fire based attacks, that is the only armor’s weakness. OAny other elemental attack will only parcially harm the armor, and if lucky and only lucky, an elemental attack that is non-fire could possibly damage the armor a great deal, but only if that attack hit’s the right spot, but that is highly unlikely, so Vento has nothing to worry about.

Senka: This blade is a ten foot weapon, with the blade itself being six feet in length and one foot in width, this blade surely would be a marvelous weapon to have. As for the hilt, it is possibly quite long, actually it is quite long at three feet in length and three inches in width. The color of the blade is a nice and clean black and the markings shine silver. The hilt has a gray main color with the wind dragon marking a medium green. As for the markings of the weapon, there are some distinct features that make it stand out. Like for one on the hilt there is a marking of a wind beast circling the entire hilt. As for the blade there are ancient markings along the blade that are only visible when the blade becomes a bit more edged in battle. Like if used to hit something one word of the entire sets of markings would flash, but only when it hits an object or physical being a certain amount of times the markings stay lightened.

The powers this weapon possesses, this is the power of wind or at least the basics of wind, like able to create minor gusts with a single swing. Along with the gust capabilities, there is a few side abilities that Senka possesses; the ability to create a wind armor around itself, and sometimes if lucky around Vento, however this is sometimes going to be unlikely. The final ability it has is the ability to generate the winds into many or even dozens of Wind Sickles. This means by 1-10 swings of Senka, it can produce sharp-pointed, wind-projected attacks that can cause major damage or not depending on the force of the swing.

Clothing and Equipment: See PD

Miscellaneous Information:*

Media:*

Theme song: YouTube - Funeral For A Friend - 'Great Wide Open'

Theme Song 2: YouTube - Kyosuke Himuro feat. Gerard Way - Safe and Sound (Full Version)

Battle Song 1: YouTube - 300 - Manowar - Spartan Warriors

Battle song 2: YouTube - Rhapsody of Fire - Epicus Furor & Emerald Sword

And location:

http://static.panoramio.com/photos/original/2292905.jpg

Last edited:

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
At the times that war was going on, several places were to be the main place for planning, and recuiting soldiers, well one of these locations has now been selected as the battleground between two fierce warriors. These two warriors are total opposites, one is a female, and quite the beauty she is as well, while the other is a male, and quite the looker as well, both have one thing in common, they both have something hidden about themselves, and they have not met, but both are well known in battle.

This battleground chosen for their fight is a sacred place, a tall castle in the heart of this place. The temperature is perfect, just the right temperature to provide a fair feel to the area. Clouds surround the area, making the bare sky barely visible, usually called Partly Cloudy. Behind the tall Castle is a mountain covered in trees, and bushes, such beauty to waste.

“The air is perfect.” A gently voice spoke from within the Castle. This figure is known as Vento, a warrior who wields the legendary Keyblade, a weapon of great power. He stands tall, strongly fit, and bulk. Vento stared at the sky, with his midnight blue hair visible from the highest room of the castle, and his golden eyes clearly seen by any set of eyes. Vento stepped outside on one of the balcony’s and he looked upon the land, and others in the area saw he came wearing a long, black trench coat that flowed down to his knee, and curving to create a gentle look.

“This feeling, I get such warm feelings.”

Vento said standing up on the ledge, as his trench coat was being blown in a gentle motion from the wind currents in the atmosphere, and what was seen from beneath that black long coat was a simple white, button-up t-shirt. Vento then looked down at the civilians that were just living their lives as they have been their whole lifespan, not aware that they soon would die. Vento did not know what to do, but just to wait for his opponent to arrive, for that he foresaw that in this battle he would either die, or get hurt badly.

Ashes Remnant

Ankuko lay in his room. He didn't even know she was already there. She was laying in his bed even. The one place he could feel safe, his room, was compromised. She slowly stepped off his bed, and stood. Her clothes were not fitting to her purpose at all. She came to add another to the long list of the dead. However, she wore a silk nightgown with a green tint to it which left absolutely nothing to the imagination. It was wrapped tight around her body, accentuating every curve. She had chosen red hair this time, and how it seemed to flow. The hair was long, and shined like a rising sun. Her eyes were the same green as her gown.

Ankuko slowly walked across the room, her bare feet making almost no sound. She made her way to the man standing at the balcony. Gladly, she knew better than to stay unprotected. She had already switched dimensions for the ability to teleport. She wrapped her arms around him from behind. She groaned slightly, a noise from her that would make a man fall to his knees. She quietly whispered to him, "Oh Vento.. How much do you care about your citizens?"

OOC- Short, but better than nothing.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
As Vento laid his golden eyes out from the balcony, he saw plenty of cheerful people who were going about; they lived their lives in such harmony, but just then Vento felt some sort of strong presence near him, and for some reason he wasn’t able to make it out; he just had a feeling it was one of those people that would be the ones to hide their true power.

Exactly, a minute later, that presence was still there, but it still remained at the same feeling since it arrived around the area of Vento, as he couldn’t make it out, no matter how hard he tried. He just couldn’t tell who or what it was, even when he would clear his mind, it will still be there, and that is when Vento heard some words that out of nowhere revealed the presence around him.

“Oh Vento…how much do you care for these citizens?” The presence behind Vento spoke, as he felt, out of a sudden, arms wrapped around him, and that is when he clocked his head to a forty-five degree to the right, and he saw a women, behind him, embracing Vento with her arms, and immediately, Vento broke free from her clutches, and he looked at her with an evil glare as he spoke to her.

“Damn, who the hell are you?!?!"

Ashes Remnant

Ankuko brought a hand up to cover her mouth as she laughed. As if she were a polite lady. She was far from it in fact. This boy was so silly. Acting all tough and defensive as if he actually stood a chance. She was going to have lots, and lots, and lots of fun though. She'd already had plenty. She regained her composure, and smiled sweetly at him. "Oh you should know. I was with you last night."

As the words left her lips, a body fell behind her. The body was that of the man's current "companion." The body had been mutilated, and the hands and feet had large holes in them. There was a rag over the mouth. She had apparently been nailed to the ceiling for days, and so the woman Vento had known during that time was in fact Ankuko. She had known more of Vento than most women had ever known. He sensed something was off however, so the charade was now up. Besides, the nails she had driven into the woman's hands finally ripped through. She probably suffered the entire first few days however, watching the man she loved with another woman. Forced to watch and listen as they spent the night awake.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Still glaring at the women, Vento decided to take his eyes off of her for a quick, breif moment. Still wondering who the hell who this woman was, as he did not know what she meant when she said that she was with him last night, but it made no difference, she was still going to suffer the same fate as any opponent before him, whether it be woman or not, Vento had evil plan’s for her. “Why don’t you quit playing games, I know you have a much more power then you seem to be leading on.” Vento said with quick haste, he jumped from the balcony, and decided that this fight was to be started in the town below.

“Follow me if you dare, we shall settle this fight down here.” Vento said, as he held out his hand, as magical essences started to gather around his right hand, it brung upon an icy feel to the air, as the ground below began to slowly freeze from the magic being gathered. A physical object began to form, as to the eyes of the normal, powerless civilians around him, they could see, that from within Vento’s hands there was a regular square-shaped handle in his hand. Following that handle becoming formed, a rage of ice sprouted out from the center, only to form a long centerpiece blade, that stretched far out. Along with that, a top part was formed soon after, a cresent moon that looked like a snowflake in some sort. “Now if you want to continue this battle, let’s do just that.” Vento said holding his newly summoned Keyblade firmly within his hand, waiting for the female to come down and fight him, if she can fight that is.

Ashes Remnant

Ankuko slowly made her way to the balcony. She looked down at Vento standing amongst his people. A keyblade formed in his hand. Too bad he wouldn't get to use it. Ankuko had already prepared the citizens, as she had hinted at earlier. Inside their bodies were bombs. Combined, it'd be like a nuclear explosion. Vento had jumped right in the middle of her trap.

She herself transported away. She was approximatly ten miles away from the city. Even then, it wasn't really safe for humans. But Ankuko wasn't human. Far from it. And Vento didn't stand a chance. The bombs inside the people detonated. A pillar of fire engulfed the city, erasing it from the surface of the planet. The shockwave sent debris flying, and mountains falling. After it calmed, nothing stood but Ankuko.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Holy Shit

The only thought that was inside the mind of Vento, no other words described that, but those few choice words; the amount of fire and intensity from that flame even gave Vento the shivers, he knew he wouldn't be able to get out of this alive, nor would he expect to, but hell at least he would have to give it a try. Vento grabbed a hold of his Keyblade, firmly and tightly, before taking some action in response to this hellish attack from the female. A gigantic storm of pure and hell fire from a widespread area, the female warrior was not kidding around; However, little did she know, that Vento had a little surprise in store for her, something that would bring her down to her knees, or at least something that would at least block this attack or at least halt it to bide Vento some time for regrouping.

The fire came, and as it approached the people that were the first to go in the flame of terror, Vento saw all these people, not knowing had bombs within their bodies, and this changed what Vento originally had in mind; he then used his great speed to get a good distance away from this city, or at least away from the people who had bombs inside of them. Even though Vento thought he was a safe distance away from the people, which he was, the real problem, now was, the fact the fire was coming strait for him, and yeah this would be a major problem for Vento; he had no time to prepare for Cyclonic Rage, so that was out of the question, but he did have just the right amount of time to prepare for one of his earth-based spells. So in quick preparation, Vento de-summoned his Keyblade, and planted his hands firmly on the ground, imputting some of his powers into the ground, it became unstable, and the ground cracked causing an uproar of soil and rocked to shoot up, and some how by Vento’s magic, it created some sort of a barrier of some kind, and blocked Vento from harm, or at least he had hoped it would.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back