• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Big shoes or Big feet??????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sili~*

Website
khfanforall.deviantart.com
My mom's boyfriend and I are having an argument and I was figuring that all you guys and girls out there can help my side which is preserving the KH characters.
He: They have big feet because of there shoes.
Me:They have normal feet. Why do you think they have all those buttons, zippers, and fasteners (I don't think I spelled it right) on they're shoes. To make sure they're feet don't fly out while they're walking.
*~HELP!~*

monkeylover13

i go with you they have normal feet not jumbo feet and jumbo shoes they have normal feet and big shoes with all the zippers and fastiners like u said it's all about just plain old feet but big vuluctus shoes .............duh

Rikus2Sexy4U

Lookit their little legs and arms! theres no way they'd have feet that big! the big shoes is a Disney touch for sure... anymore they'd look kinda weird with smaller shoes...

Claymore

but most of all disney character have big feet (goofy mickey donald etc.) so you never know.

Chibi-Usa

Funny I was thinkin about that the other day.. I think it's apart of there style

Dragonix-Blader

Actually its been proven in the Kingdom Hearts manga that Sora has normal sized feet. There is a picture in the first issue showing him with no shoes on. If you need proof go to the main page of this site and read the manga. Glad I could help prove that you were right.

well at the main screen on kh1 he has normal sized feet within the sand and water so yeah he just has extra big shoes... You'd think Sora would trip over sometimes in a battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back