• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Big Hong Key?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadows rise

I heard of a key called the Big Hong Key can someone tell me what it is and how to get it?
confused.gif

C

CEDELAS

its just a key but u need a gameshark or action replay but it shits ur game up

DarrcEnigma

ChoosenTwilght said:
What does it look like?
It's a completely white Kingdom Key, it's considerably longer than the Kingdom Key and has no details or anything though. There's supposedly a "small" version of it, too. According to some of the people on the IGN boards, one of them makes a weird humming noise when you walk or swing your Keyblade, as well as slightly heals you.

Kingdom2917

Im so cool, I can STILL receive rep
Website
www.myspace.com
You need the gameshark version that came out before v3.0, yes the Hongkey is a white keyblade that looks like Kingdom Key but bigger, it is also the Keyblade that makes that *tick, humming* noise, what that does is when you walk around it will give you exp but if you got a gameshark you will probably just use the easy level up cheat. Hope that helps people understand the Hongkey.

Non-Existant One

The post above are correct. there is a keyblade that can one can obtain through action replays game shark. It is called the "Big Hong Key" Which is a little bigger than Ultima Weapon, and depending on what cheats you have you can kill a regular heartless in a single hit. It makes the most anoing humming, clanking sound when you run, walk, and when sora swings the keyblade. There is also a little version of the "Big Hong Key" called the "Little Hong Key". It's about the same size as the regular kingdomkey and like the "Big Hong Key" it is white and also makes the same noises when sora performs almost any kind of action. If you use the cheat to get either keyblade and those cheats alone; then your health and stats should not be effected in any way. If they are I recomend that you erase that file imediately. although half of the time it will not mess up your game or your file. (but why risk it?) maybe because its fun. But if the game breaks or the file becomes corrupted you'll have noone to blame but your self.
One more thing. the two keyblades are equally powerful and you could beat the game with no effort at all using them.

R

riku55

so you cant get in regular game play?...then why did sqaure make it???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back