• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Big Hint in KH!!! *mabey*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeStriker

Awards
Ok please don't get mad at me if this was posted before I am sooooo sorry if it was!!!:( I was playing KH last night and you know how there are saposed to be like keybladers in that had keyblades in the past!? well in KH when u go back to Aladin's House with Aladin and Genie, they start talking about how Jafar is looking for the Keyhole. Then Genie says Keyhole? I swear i could have heard this before but it was like 200 years ago. They just ignore him and keep talking. So this shows that there was mabey a keybader in the past! :eek: Im sorry if this was boring and if it was posted before!

P.S. what are points and the donate button mean???

Last edited:

KHluver

I remember him saying that... I didn't think much of it, though.
(off-topic)
I think someone should tell me where everyone is getting those awesome KH eggs! >w<

Last edited:

nobody234

yeah he was talking about the people in the secret movie and be prepared OF COURSE THERE WERE FREAKING KEYBKLADERS BEFORE MICKEY WAS ONE BEFORE SORA DUH!!!!!!

heartofdreams

Where are you now?...I can't see your face anymore
oh yeah i remember him saying that now, i bet that secret ending to kh2 has something to do with that keyblade thing your talking, can't say anything else than that for any people out there who haven't watched it ^_^ oh and where can you get those eggs things, that one of sora is so cool

Kunoke

That doesn't NECESSARILY mean there were other keyblade wielders. There probably were but, it's not like the keyholes weren't there before.

neji_sorariku

oh really...i'm getting confused with that information rumbling in my mid maybe i must play kh and kh2 all over again to refresh my memories...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back