• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Big Hero 6 confirmed for Kingdom Hearts 3!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
I think TGS might give us some new gameplay, but honestly, I think TGS will be more focused on FF XV. I'm not keeping my hopes up. Jump Festa is a bigger contender for new KH info.

lazy bum

As far as I know the guy also worked on the Hunchback of Notredame. Maybe we will get proper world of the movie.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So TGS is on the horizon in September do you think they will reveal more worlds for us old and new for KH 3?

They might choose to save up for the fan event at D23 Japan in November.

Kaijuguy19

This is a happy surprise. :) I was expecting Frozen to be announced next which I'm sure is being saved for Japan's D23 Expo later this year but still BH6 being in KH3 is so awesome. :D I can't wait to see how the characters will get to interact. lol

limit

Oh hot damn, BH6 is an amazing world to include! What gets me most excited though is how closely Roy seems to be working with the game, meaning the world has potential to be even better than before!

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Wow. Just wow. This is like an epic "take that!" to all the complaints about the Disney worlds being rehashes of their movies.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
No kidding black! I'm excited anyway. I always said, "The only Marvel I'll stand in KH is Big Hero 6" and it's come true. I will have to ask my sister in law if I can borrow the movie!

And it being AFTER the movie just makes it a lot more fun!

Some guy

Well, the good thing is, it happens after the movie (the movie's plot wasn't that good imo, even though the characters were ... mosty Baymax tbh).

But now that we have marvel in, there's no excuse to not include SW ... Believe me guys, it can (and probably will) be awesome.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
here hero 6 scne to get you all hype guys
[video=youtube;oBGGEZSAfyY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBGGEZSAfyY[/video]

Rosebudx

Awards
-does happy dance-

I am so excited for this! Haven't seen the movie yet, but everyone I've spoken to about it at work (library) says it's amazing. Even without having seen the movie, the way they're integrating it is wondrous, especially given what they've done in the past. Such excitement, much wow!

Now I wonder if they're going to do just a rehash of Tangled...or if they're planning something else.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Did anyone notice the KH merchandise in the background. I saw a KH 2 Sora figurine, Shadow Plush and Keyblade.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So I actually haven't watched this movie and I feel like I should now that it's in KH3. Does KHI recommend it? I see the blurays aren't too expensive.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
-does happy dance-

I am so excited for this! Haven't seen the movie yet, but everyone I've spoken to about it at work (library) says it's amazing. Even without having seen the movie, the way they're integrating it is wondrous, especially given what they've done in the past. Such excitement, much wow!

Now I wonder if they're going to do just a rehash of Tangled...or if they're planning something else.
i think tangle might reahs with little kh in it like save rapunzel from xhenort and the movie villlen since he proably after her hair to keep him young

notnow123487

Awards
A lot of people on neogaf were saying the lack of trailer means this games still years out, but I don't think so just for this particular movie. There's no way they decided BH6 would be a world before the success of the movie and it just came out last November. So I imagine this world is one of the least developed so far, which is understandable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back