• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Big event square enix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlbertJ

Awards
Hopefully the big announcement isnt that we get stickers if we preorder the game again lol

But seriously, I am interested in what this is going to be about.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hopefully the big announcement isnt that we get stickers if we preorder the game again lol

But seriously, I am interested in what this is going to be about.

What? This is for the 1st Production Department Presentation. It is like a day of Square Enix showing off their games in development. It was called the Fabula Nova Crystallis Conference prior to this weekend when SE announced the name and date change.

Trust me, this is bigger than stickers.

AlbertJ

Awards
What? This is for the 1st Production Department Presentation. It is like a day of Square Enix showing off their games in development. It was called the Fabula Nova Crystallis Conference prior to this weekend when SE announced the name and date change.

Trust me, this is bigger than stickers.

I was just joking. Since Re:coded's "big announcement" was the stickers. But I know this is much bigger than that and Im actually excited for it.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I was just joking. Since Re:coded's "big announcement" was the stickers. But I know this is much bigger than that and Im actually excited for it.

Just checking. Sometimes people aren't joking on this site. :D And they aren't calling it a big announcement. I learned "Big" means nothing and not really promoted means "OHSHI--"

Shadowrelm 150

In a world of shadows... AKA Surrey, England
Last edited:

Falsate

This was announced several days back, but we'll see what KH 3D is about. As usual, Versus XIII hyped up for nothing.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I agree with Falstate nothing new. But still can't wait to see what 3D is about and always looking forward to more info on VERSUS13.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Finally some news about Final Fantasy Versus XIII. Kingdom Hearts 3D better show some new worlds like the interviews intended. Seeing Traverse Town and Destiny Islands again reminds me too much of another Kingdom Hearts 1/(Re:)Chain of Memories/Re:coded. XD

siegleeagle

YAY!!! 3d info! and I hope that they dont just say like 1 sentence about versus unless its the release date. I want info and a progress report lol.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

whodeany

I want a gameplay video of Versus. By now, they should hopefully understand that what they have given out is setting expectations too high. I don't know if any game could reach these expectations.

And, although I doubt the gameplay is going to be completed, I'm hoping to see KH3D's battle system. But we'll probably just see more cutscenes, which will be fine if we can get a small glimpse into the story, and that it settles the kh1 clothing deal.

Dissidia. Finalised character roster. Release date. Demo/Trailer on PSN shortly afterward. Do it.

Narnianqueen

If we get a date, I'll cry.

So will I!!!!!

Omg, I've been waiting for FFVersus FOREVER!!!!! Isn't it for XBox 360? If it is I don't how I'm going to get my brother to let me play his precious XBox even for five minutes... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back