• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Big Error with my KingdomHearts Chi Game.Maybe you can help?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LatexKaktus

Hello,

since a few days I have huge problems with playing KingdomHearts Chi, sometimes it stops loading and freezes completly, its no use playing nearly.

Maybe the game works for a few minutes and than it starts again over, beside that a few error messages popping up, but I dont know what to do about it.

205fat0.jpg

34sfl7m.jpg

There is anotherone similar to this where stands "avatar/getuser avatar" on it, I really dont know what all of this means, I am not that good at japanese and really need help.

I really enjoy this game and it would be horrible for me not being able to play it anymore.

I am using Windows 10 and have the newest adobeplayer.

Thanks in advance,
Greetings Harry

AurisFlown

Awards
I had this issue constantly before when I was borrowing my mom's laptop and recently, with my new laptop, it occasionally happens.

I think, if I'm correct, its just that it wasn't able to load something or something went wrong and you have to basically refresh the page and continue with what you are doing.

I used to think it was because I'm playing from NA and the servers are in Japan, but not entirely sure.

Don't worry, if it happens, just Refresh and continue playing the game.
If it bothers you, then it might be your internet or computer/laptop not having the minimum requirements to handle Kingdom Hearts Chi. But yea, Most likely its just not loading correctly.

LatexKaktus

Hello,
thanks firstofall for your reply.

That it doesnt load right I see sadly myself and in order to keep playing, I have to refresh, what I do constantly, but it doesnt help.

Sometimes it breaks up what I am doing completely and than everything I did is gone, that is pretty frustrating and the game was running perfectly before, I have it since october.

Beside my computer is very fast and everything is updated and in addition to this, all my normal games running perfectly fine and they require a lot more.

Still thank you for your answer.

Greetings, Harry

AurisFlown

Awards
No Prob!

Yea, I didnt used to have these issue before and when I switched in my new laptop, it was okay for a while, and I started getting the errors again and I know what you mean.

I've stopped playing many times because of this, when it happens, Im just like "forget this, lets see whats on youtube" or something like that.

LatexKaktus

Its really shitty, but I have to say I went in the japanese forums on square enix bridge and it seems a lot of people had difficulties, so it wasnt only me.

Since yesterday it seems even that the errors are gone, I hope it will stay this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back