• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Big band organ

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
So I'm in the Twilight Zone of YouTube again, and I found this...

[video=youtube;tMj6duvFJ4o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMj6duvFJ4o[/video]​

My inner Rose (Golden Girls/Betty White) just popped out full force. I was so fascinated. It's a big box with like 10 different instruments in it. How cool is that? Of course, I've seen these before, or heard these going off in carrousels. But it really is fascinating how they all just kinda go off on their own. Someone had to design this and put a lot of work into it. And omg! Little Rascals! xD

Some of them actually have little puppets and such that dance around too, but unfortunately you couldn't really hear the boom of the music with those on YouTube. :'(

I would love one of these in my house. Of course, the neighbors would hate it.

And for anyone who goes to Disney parks... totally reminds me of Disneyland right now. I should go sit next to the carrousel in Fantasyland and see if it has this much of a boom. It makes me happy. I don't know why. But it's also kinda creepy. It reminds me a bit of a mixture of Stephen King's IT and Carnival of Souls. That just makes it more fascinating.

Sad these really aren't made anymore and no one cares about them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back