• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bidding Farewells

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
I am sorry to say this, but I too am going to resign as well. I bid you all a farewell. I shall join MegaFlare, Andrew, heartlesshunter, and New2Ya. See you Tanty. It was nice having you as a mod.

Bye all of you fun people that are staying. Jusmel, firekitty, DarkSSJ, Jesus_Freak, and Elyric. I will see you guys later. Bye bye.

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
No, not problems in life. it's just that too many things have changed on the boards, and changed for the worst I believe. But I am going to go, as soon as a moderator has resigned my username.

X-Zero

Gummi Ship Builder
NOOOO NEW2WAY left? I ddint see that. Now who am i going to agrue with in the video game section? Tell him to come back *crying* I need him back...

Wait!!! KHFFX (where is that little shrimp) I will agrue with him, but he is no fun dont leave, I will be your friend if you stay!

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
I dunno you, but still, it's a tough time for the forums, but stay a while longer and see what happens man...

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
Funny. People leaving because of the problems in a forum. Tell me...do you run from a problem, or do you try to fix it?

R K O

Hollow Bastion said:
Funny. People leaving because of the problems in a forum. Tell me...do you run from a problem, or do you try to fix it?
Technically, that's Midnighter's job << I'm not blaming him or anything, it's just he's responsible for our behavior lately.

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Haha. Oh, sorry, but New2Ya left some time ago. He packed his bags. But Hollow Bastion. I would like to fix the problem, but I can't. There's nothing I can do. I got no power here. Oh, and about the other day, about me saying somethin about mods, I wasn't refering to you. Just wanted to say, I wasn't dissin you. But yeah. There's nothin we can do.

R K O

X-Zero said:
Wait!!! KHFFX (where is that little shrimp) I will agrue with him, but he is no fun dont leave, I will be your friend if you stay!
He decided to leave too. :( Little shrimp...heh

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
darky_dee4556 said:
But I am going to go, as soon as a moderator has resigned my username.
That won't be happening, unfortunately. We don't do that around here. Like kairigirl said, give it a week.

In regards towards restoring old post counts, I can now help with restoring them if you can remember them. But for now though, I'm being forced off. >.o;

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
R K O said:
Technically, that's Midnighter's job << I'm not blaming him or anything, it's just he's responsible for our behavior lately.
And technically you make up the forum. If the forum leaves, can it be fixed?

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Before i forget. See ya DD. I'm a senior member here. I plan on leaving next week though, not because of the problems here but i need to sit down a study.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back