• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK's two partners...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheForgottenHeart

.:KL:. said:
OMFG. Concept means Idea. DWU and BFU are ideas. They could have kept the ideas of the BFU appearance like they did for Mickey. Obviously they didn't keep the concept of the BHK's appearance since he lacks the Unknown Coat.

Either way, Deep Dive and ASAS are ideas that may have been kept, scrapped, or changed. And its world from Deep Dive :)

Well that is the first thing you would say if you seen a hooded figure with the Unknown Coat. That he is a member of the Org. But that doesn't mean he is indeed in the Org. Just someone's first thought of a hooded figure with an Unknown Coat with the Soul Eater.

Plus Mickey has an Unknown Coat....is he in the Org?

I have to agree wit KL. I don't think BHK is eva gonna get an Organization Coat. At the end of the trailer with Sora and the unknown running at each other it says "Some of the scenes are from the development period and may differ from the actual game." I think they were talkin about the scenes from Deep Dive and ASAS. But who knows. They might have kept it.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
TTBK2 said:
...........Did you read my proof of why it isn't in the topic "heart and crown"? It says right there. I'm not going to bother to repeat myself.
What proof hah lol! i'm just joking with ya. If ansem didnt put the sign on them why did he say he will mark the ones artificial?

Hokage

Banned
Awards
TTBK2 said:
...........Did you read my proof of why it isn't in the topic "heart and crown"? It says right there. I'm not going to bother to repeat myself.

Is this directed toward me..... i just proved to you that Asem created artificial heartless and put the heartless sign on them. and if u have something to disprove it then please give me the link to your argument.....

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Ok, I'm about to use some bad words in this post but w/e).

Ok, you want proof how that isn't Ansem's symbol for the heartless? Ok, here:

1. The report said that he made a sign so that HE COULD TELL THE ARTIFICIAL HEARTLESS AND THE REAL HEARTLESS APART! UNLESS I'M MISTAKEN, A SHADOW DOESN'T F***IN' LOOK LIKE A WYVERN, OR A LARGE BODY!

2. He only worked with Shadows. IN HIS REPORT, he states how they look, he said how they had antennas and how they moved around LIKE SHADOWS. So wouldn't that mean that at least half the shadows had the mark and half didn't.

3. Shadows aren't the only f***in' bastards without the sign. Darkballs and Invisibles don't have the mark either. Yet for some reason when you go to the machine and read the message, those are the heartless that pop out at you.

4. Do you really think Ansem was that damn nutty that he would place that hugd emblem across his castle? He wouldn't have been able to build that. And even if he used magic, what was the damn point. And, in Deep Jungle, we see a picture of HB before its destroyed. There is no emblem. If that was the sign that Ansem were to use for the heartless, don't you think he would already have the sign on the castle?!

I'm sorry to flame but there is so much ignorance in this thread right now. And about the heartless shape without the cross in the middle in Deep Dive. Ok, wanna know a logical reason it didn't appear? Maybe beacause BHK/DWU was standing in the middle, and the flames of the sign would hit him if they intersected there.

okay starting with paragraph #1. what are u talking about. i have no clue as to what u are tryin gto say. he created new types of heartless. he didnt have to create the same kind the man is a genius he knows these kinds of things.

#2. That may be true that the only thing he saw is shadows. but we dont have extenxive info on that. u dont know how many kinds of heartless he saw. but we do know they had to be the original heartless (shadows, neo shadows, darkballs,etc.)

#3 kinda confused by what u said.yes shadows arent the only ones without the sign. the ones Ansem created artificially are the ones with the signs. thats common sense.

#4.okay Ansem had to have built that emblem. who the hell do u think did it. face it the man was f*cking crazy about the heartless. he try to become one himself.. the man is a crazed lunatic. he made up that sign when he was studying the heartless. u get it a heart with 2 lines crossed through it. kinda symbolizes a heartless. he made the sign or emblem and put it up after he became obseesed with the heartless.

TTBK2

Awards
Crazed lunatic and a person searching for the answers to life are two different things. The man was eccentric, not a lunatic. You even said, the man was a genius. But anyway. How would he have created new heartless? And besides, if he had created new heartless, that all look extremely different from shadows, what would be the point of putting an emblem on them to tell them apart?(And it couldn't be that he started off with Invisibles and Darkballs and then when he created others he put the emblem on because in that report he had already started to. Which would mean they couldn't be first in line) That explains par #1. #2:You say right there, and I'll agree, we don't have extensive info. But if they have antennas and move like shadows, there aren't many other choices you have.
#3:That was to prove my statment in par#1+2. If he had only worked with Shadows, then the Darkballs and Invisibles would've had marks and even if they still didn't, they wouldn't have been the heartless to pop out the machine.
And #4:This one is the only one I will leave alone because of the good chance that the pic in Deep Jungle was not HB.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Ansem = mad scientist. yes he was a genuis but the man was crazy about the heartless. he wanted to become one himself. now that is pushing the limit. he started off as a scientist that wanted to help his people but he ended p a madman who wanted to destroy the worlds with darkness to get to some "paradise" but anyways. i dont know exactly the reasons he creatd the new heartless but u have to remember when he created the heartless he used a machine so of course the results would be somewhat different. and i think that when he started making the heartless he got better and better at it. meaning that after time he could begin to make new types of heartless to help in his quest to find paradise....... also u have a point why put a emblem on the different types of heartless. he was the creator he should know the difference but sadly this isnt real life. he did however put the emblem on the artificial heartless which Ansem report 8 explains... Nomura i guess didnt look into it as deeply as we are looking into it. he just did it. no specific reasons i guess. LOL.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
TTBK2 said:
Crazed lunatic and a person searching for the answers to life are two different things. The man was eccentric, not a lunatic. You even said, the man was a genius. But anyway. How would he have created new heartless? And besides, if he had created new heartless, that all look extremely different from shadows, what would be the point of putting an emblem on them to tell them apart?(And it couldn't be that he started off with Invisibles and Darkballs and then when he created others he put the emblem on because in that report he had already started to. Which would mean they couldn't be first in line) That explains par #1. #2:You say right there, and I'll agree, we don't have extensive info. But if they have antennas and move like shadows, there aren't many other choices you have.
#3:That was to prove my statment in par#1+2. If he had only worked with Shadows, then they would've had marks and even if they still didn't, they wouldn't have been the heartless to pop out the machine.
And #4:This one is the only one I will leave alone because of the good chance that the pic in Deep Jungle was not HB.
Sorry i'm going off topic Didn't he mention about a machine how would he not be able to he marked the heartless with it didnt he? Aren't you going against what you said when you said maybe because the artificial shadows had to be seperated to the real shadows for his studies,like it said in the report. now that would make sense. Then why are you asking why did he sperate them and mark them?

TTBK2

Awards
I edited that if you didnt notice. And the mark could've been anything. From the emblem(which as you see I don't believe) to a simple scratch. Heck, He could've gave them antennas that were shaped like hearts for all we know. Or were you talking of when I asked why he would mark let's say a Large Body contrasting to a Shadow when they look extremely different.

TTBK2

Awards
With you too. I haven't had something like this since me and Counterpart went at it(which was only like three days ago.....weird) I will gladly give you rep points.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
TTBK2 said:
With you too. I haven't had something like this since me and Counterpart went at it(which was only like three days ago.....weird) I will gladly give you rep points.

same here man. i have had my fair share of debates with counterpart. LOL. at least now i know u do have proof to back up your claims. i respect people like you. LOL and i also will gladly give u rep points.

moogles

It would be awesome if BHK's party consisted of Mickey and Riku, however, if his party members are....lol PJ and Max, then I'm gonna have seriously consider the amount of time I have wasted looking forward to this game.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
OMFG, this thread is almost 2 GOD DAMN MONTHS OLD. WHY DID YOU BRING THIS BACK TO LIFE!

I hate it when you people do this! It bothers me to no end!

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
OMFG You say Nomura is a liar :OOOOOOO You don't deserve to get KH2 if you claim Nomura is a liar.,

And its not Selphie, Tidus, or Wakka dumbarse. That's so obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back