• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK's two partners...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

quiz36

I think PJ and Max are in KH2! I read it somewhere! Something about Pete and Goofy fighting bout it!

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Doormatofdoom said:
I beg to differ.

First, in Deep Dive the DWU has the Oath Keeper, and the Oblivion when he fights the giant hoard of Heartless. This is also the combination that Blondie is always seen using.

Second. Blondie is looking for Sora, or is trying to protect him, proof via translations on scans of him. In DD, the DWU calls out "Where is Sora" If the DWU was Sora, why would he be, A. Refering to himself in third person, and B. looking for himself.

Moving on to Riku....

First, it has been confirmed that Riku is in ASAS and DD.

Second, Riku is known to be in the XII Order. That was confirmed at the end of COM.

But, you can believe what you want to believe. This is just what I go by.

The DWU is a concept of the BHK. So he is the BHK and he isn't. Same for the BFU even though the concept of the BFU could have been kept.

And just because Riku has an Unknown coat doesn't mean he is in the Org. And it was also NOT confirmed by the ending. He just had the coats. It did not say he was in the Org.

Doormatofdoom

.:KL:. said:
The DWU is a concept of the BHK. So he is the BHK and he isn't. Same for the BFU even though the concept of the BFU could have been kept.

Understandable. But with the DD world recently showing up in Magazine scans, I have a feeling that the DWU and BFU are more than just concepts.

And just because Riku has an Unknown coat doesn't mean he is in the Org. And it was also NOT confirmed by the ending. He just had the coats. It did not say he was in the Org.

Now, maybe using 'Riku is known to be in the XII Order. That was confirmed at the end of COM' was too strong, but there have been reports of a member of the Order in the Land of the Dragons world that suposedly uses the Soul Eater. Which, if I'm not mistaken is Riku's weapon of choice. They are fairly recent too. This report I'm talking about was released July 31, 2005. It's in the archieves of Kingdom Hearts Ultimania .

Of course, I could be wrong. This is just what I believe

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
OMFG. Concept means Idea. DWU and BFU are ideas. They could have kept the ideas of the BFU appearance like they did for Mickey. Obviously they didn't keep the concept of the BHK's appearance since he lacks the Unknown Coat.

Either way, Deep Dive and ASAS are ideas that may have been kept, scrapped, or changed. And its world from Deep Dive :)

Well that is the first thing you would say if you seen a hooded figure with the Unknown Coat. That he is a member of the Org. But that doesn't mean he is indeed in the Org. Just someone's first thought of a hooded figure with an Unknown Coat with the Soul Eater.

Plus Mickey has an Unknown Coat....is he in the Org?

BULLETPROOF

maybe it's the kids sitting by him but it would be awesome if it was mickey and riku , i think you get to play sa him to because i don't think the scene where bhk fighting axel would be a scene if you weren't playing as him or if sora was next to him

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
Maybe it is the kids sitting next to him but we will have 2 wait and see.
Maybe SE will release something soon saying who the people in BHK's party are.
If not we will have 2 wait for the game 2 come out i guess.

the_third_key

I can understand why you picked Max considering that he is Goofy's son and there is some sort of connection between Sora and the BHK but PJ is Pete's son and Pete is a villian. If BHK was dark, I would understand your choice of PJ, however he is not. On the other hand, his second partner might be either Heuey Deuey or Leuey because they are Donald's nephews. But aren't Max and Heuey Deuey or Leuey juniors? I mean BHK is DEFINITELY not Sora's junior. I don't understand your choice of them because it is just too bizzare. They can be Leon and Cloud...can't they?
Kairi...

TTBK2

Awards
Lol. Hey, funny thing. The chubby boy and the other boy in the army pants are like human forms of PJ and Max. Lol. But anyway, I would say most likely they would be the sidekicks. But you never know....

E

Ecstacy

if pj and max were his partners that wouldn't be nomura's doing. thats just toooooo cliche' (i love saying that word) i would imagine that his friends featured in the trailer are his partners (if he has any at all)

jporiey said:
HE DOESNT THROW IT TO RIKU!
its been proved that its not him nor is bhk in DD
get your facts right

your telling him to get his facts straight well show me proof those 2 aren't bhk and riku and then maybe he can ;)

Brian

Keji

Well that is the first thing you would say if you seen a hooded figure with the Unknown Coat. That he is a member of the Org. But that doesn't mean he is indeed in the Org. Just someone's first thought of a hooded figure with an Unknown Coat with the Soul Eater.

maybe.. just maybe... cause it seems that
coats = orginization member
I'm not saying this is certain.. there could be something more up w/why they have the coats.. however to everyones eyes everyone automatically thinks that the orginizations is evil simply because most of them are attacking sora...but then again.. if ppl like mickey and riku are in them.. what if some of the members are baddies.. and others are good.. think about it the bad members might be taking orders by someone else other than the superior (ansem?diz?EM?)
then again you can always believe that Riku and mickey are undercover (which is still too loose to me to understand)

~*AqUaTeEn*~

So wait. His partners haven't been shown yet? Is that what someone said? I just kinda skimmed through there. I'm thinking his partners could be those two guys. You know, the fat version of pacce from ffx, and that blond guy? Yeah, and the girl is most likely selphie's twilight version, and namine is probably like a kairi to the bhk. And if she isn't, then she's getting with riku, cuz he needs someone.

Doormatofdoom

OMFG. Concept means Idea. DWU and BFU are ideas. They could have kept the ideas of the BFU appearance like they did for Mickey. Obviously they didn't keep the concept of the BHK's appearance since he lacks the Unknown Coat.

I know what concept means. Maybe I just misunderstood the context of which you were using the phrase.

But in regards to Blondie not wearing the black coat. The night is still young. You never know... All we can do is speculate and come up with many, many theories.

To me, being a 'member' of something means that you are 'in' something. Also, it seems that coat= member of Order. Seeing as every single member has one. It's kind of like a letter jacket. Usually, Letter Jacket= a person involed with sports.

Now, whether or not Riku and Mickey AGREE with what the Order is doing is a totally different story. My theory is that they are working with DiZ in order to destroy the Order.

But hey, This is just what I believe.

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
it was just his concepts i think his partners r those 3 kids we seen and well get to choose which 2 we want becuz from the tranlations from the neww traler aut the struggle all 4 of them were envolved

Twilight Town

Yoda_Mickey said:
It's been said that the BHK will have two partners of his own, like Sora has Donald and Goofy. I'm just taking awild guess, but... maybe the two partners will be disney characters Max(Goofy's son) and PJ(Pete's son) ....I just have a strong feeling about it... don't know why. What to do you think?

That would be funny! I'm almost positive somebody said this once before.

sillypieman

BHK and his friends were going to be in some sort of tournament weren't they? If they are happily going into some tournament they can obviously fight...unless it isn't even a fighting tournament at all!!! Maybe it is a soccer, baseball, basketball, or dare i say...blitzball tournament!!!!!!!! THINK ABOUT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorixed

Dattebayo!
sillypieman said:
BHK and his friends were going to be in some sort of tournament weren't they? If they are happily going into some tournament they can obviously fight...unless it isn't even a fighting tournament at all!!! Maybe it is a soccer, baseball, basketball, or dare i say...blitzball tournament!!!!!!!! THINK ABOUT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Didn't they already say it's a fighting tournment so far in ff games the ones i played i don't see any soccer,basketball, and baseball except blitzball but im not flaming you though. Read here http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?p=406007#post406007 .

trogue

heh, i doubt its Max and pj...i mean, why would they it be Pete's son?? In KH2 Pete is in it, but he is with the Order with Hades, i think...or whatever the bad guys hang out...lol (no offence meant)
Isn't it those two kids 'the one that looks like Fletcher in FMA, eating the popsicle and the one with cargos' the Party Members?? *you notice how they are all eating those White Popscicle?? including BHK??)

The bhk kid might have something to do with Hallow Baston, (explains him wearing the Heartless sign) 'cause Ansem was the one that put the logo on the Heartless 'says so on the Ansems Report' and since there is no more Heartless, (just the ones without the sign on them) he may be after the White Shadows (Nobodies)

And the one with the two keyblades *Silver-haired Dude* might be teaming up with Mickey and Riku. (It was strange tho, i thought Mickey joins Sora...says on other forums and game sites...hmm, ah well)

TTBK2

Awards
.....If I say this one more time after this I'm going to hurl. ANSEM DID NOT PUT THAT SIGN ON THE FREAKIN' HEARTLESS! Now that I'm done....wait. That's something new. He called the nobodies white shadows. Aw, hell naw! The nobodies' only connection to heartless are that they are the body cast off from the person who became the heartless. Not to sound rude, but you should look around the site before posting anything if you are new here.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
TTBK2 said:
.....If I say this one more time after this I'm going to hurl. ANSEM DID NOT PUT THAT SIGN ON THE FREAKIN' HEARTLESS! Now that I'm done....wait. That's something new. He called the nobodies white shadows. Aw, hell naw! The nobodies' only connection to heartless are that they are the body cast off from the person who became the heartless. Not to sound rude, but you should look around the site before posting anything if you are new here.

Ansem did put the artificial heartless sign on the heartless. the only true heartless we have seen are the shadow, darkballs, neo-shadows, invisibles and maybe a couple morwe i forget.

Proof right here.

Ansem report 8

There is no doubt that the Heartless are deeply connected to people's hearts. Further study may unravel both their motivations and the mysteries shrouding the heart.

As a start I built a device that artificially creates Heartless. By recreating the conditions that spawn the Heartless naturally, I should be able to produce them artificially. This device is the culmination of all my research thus far. The machine's test run successfully created a Heartless.

This may be a step towards creating a heart from nothing. The artificially and naturally created Heartless showed nearly identical traits. But the two types should remain distinct for the purpose of this experiment. So I will mark those that are created artificially.

there ya go. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back