• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK's Story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

coolazice7

Well, i guess this is another BHK thread, but anyways...

I was thinking about how BHK's story will begin. No, not especially his awakening or anything....just his beginning. Now lets assume that BHK is Sora's other side. And maybe not really Sora's other side, but lets just say BHK appeared in Twilight Town one day, not knowing who he was. We've all seen pics of BHK's friends, and i've come to thinking that maybe the reason that we see them in the clock tower all the time is because they're orphans and/or live on the street. They couldve found BHK one day and taken him in as their friend, and he learned to live with them. We've also seen the many pics and vids of BHK and his friends entering a tournament-like thing (the struggle? im not sure if thats what its called or not anymore...). Later we see them back on the clock tower with the jewels from the trophy... maybe they wanted to win the tournament to earn the jewels so that they could sell them...

anyways, these are just some thoughts about bhk's beginning... not a real big deal, but i was interested to see if any one else was thinking along these lines...

N

Nisse

coolazice7 said:
Well, i guess this is another BHK thread, but anyways...

I was thinking about how BHK's story will begin. No, not especially his awakening or anything....just his beginning. Now lets assume that BHK is Sora's other side. And maybe not really Sora's other side, but lets just say BHK appeared in Twilight Town one day, not knowing who he was. We've all seen pics of BHK's friends, and i've come to thinking that maybe the reason that we see them in the clock tower all the time is because they're orphans and/or live on the street. They couldve found BHK one day and taken him in as their friend, and he learned to live with them. We've also seen the many pics and vids of BHK and his friends entering a tournament-like thing (the struggle? im not sure if thats what its called or not anymore...). Later we see them back on the clock tower with the jewels from the trophy... maybe they wanted to win the tournament to earn the jewels so that they could sell them...

anyways, these are just some thoughts about bhk's beginning... not a real big deal, but i was interested to see if any one else was thinking along these lines...

This is one helluva good theory!

yado

I taste delicious
That explains why they were all at that room that looked run down. Man im given you a rep increase that is a great theroy.

nothingness

for some reason ive never thought of this theory before. i wonder if in KH2 they will tell us about the BHK's past, like what happened when he was created

coolazice7

fantasygurl1227 said:
yeah its deffinitly believable good job...........but u never know it could be the complete opposite of that but its probably not lol.......who knows.

yah, you're it could be...

keeperoftwilight

kool theory..very believable...u know a wile ago i heared someone say somthing about how BHK couldnt of been a part of sora because of those friends of his.that he had his own life....but that nvr made to much sense to me because i always thought there still was a way he culda been part of sora.i was actualy thinking something similar to ur theory only w/o the orphan thing tho it makes a lot of since

Soraiku

In the darkness. Behind the door to Kingdom Hearts
Very believable theory........one that actually made sense, and saw the other side of what others see in new characters.....I like the fact that you thought of BHK and his friends as orphanes. Explains alot actually. Or just broadens what we know. Like why BHK and his friends were in that worn out room..(I think they live inside Twilight Tower, for some reason.....well, you never know...)...and maybe explains why BHK was starring at his hands.......maybe sad that he can't afford to take care of his only friends, or just worrying about something....His friends do have that "on their own" look. Anyway.......Real cool theory.

Feel free to flame me...

j

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back