• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK's relatiion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

BHK's relation

• Sora's brother

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other side of Sora's heart

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • Sora's light side

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • No relation whatsoever

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
i don't know if someone else has did something like this b/c if they have then the mods should close it right away but anyways i was wonderin what you guys and girls think BHK's relation to sora is. I've heard different possibilities so i just thought i would make this to find out the majority.

adventchildkiori

1. hes not soras bro because he wasnt in the first KH nor is he his lost brother (thats just plain to dramatic and thats not norumas style)

2. he is not soras shadow or shell, if he was he wouldnt be weilding keyblades,

just accept it people, BHK is a new character until noruma releases the official information.

One-Winged-Angel

The only real logical reasoning to how they are related is under this "other side of the heart" business because that's one of the main things that are still a mystery.......

Otherside of heart=mystery
BHK=mystery

Otherside of heart=BHK????​

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
at the end, the one thing that we all agree with, is that BHK has some relation to Sora!! and that's it!! we're gonna find out the truth sooner or later, so unless u have any new interview stuff, or proof, leave this topic alone!! (sorry to be so bossy guys;))

K

kingoflight91

he was created by sora when sora stabbed him self with the heart unlocker an the slpit second he was a heartless he created hoim

oath keeper

wow i never thought of it like that,thats sounds like a good enough reason for me good thinking King.
kingoflight91 said:
he was created by sora when sora stabbed him self with the heart unlocker an the slpit second he was a heartless he created hoim

E

Ecstacy

he is not his bro and he is not sora's light side (he is twilight) and they do have a connection because nomura has aid so himself. the logical choice is the other side of his heart seeing as how that event where twilight town came to be in CoM happened. i mean for vexen to say the memory came from the other side of his heart gives all that much truth to the theory. for them both to be keyblade weilders and both have similar physical characteristics( and i dont mean like all the characters in the game i mean their the same height,almost the same shoes,simlilar clothes c'mon lol) this is not confirmed butr beleive me that's what im putting my money on till more info is revealed.

Brian

DarkRiku0516

Website
spaces.msn.com
I agree with King's theory. I think BHK was created when he stabbed himself with the heart unlocker, turning himself into a heartless, thus creating his NEO self, BHK. That's just what I think. I could be wrong, I could be right, but I don't think anyone can change my mind about it.

00 lew

well he has to be related to sora in 1 way because he has the keyblade after all so he must be related somehow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back