• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK's relatiion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

BHK's relation

• Sora's brother

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other side of Sora's heart

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • Sora's light side

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • No relation whatsoever

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
BHK is his own person thats what i think. just because he lives in Twilight town doesnt mean hes related to sora's heart or anything. but who knows just wait and see and stop the arguing lol

d_fallen_1

he is a character that has a mega role in kh2. that is what i mean by main character. they cant talk about people who have litttle role in the game.

d_fallen_1

he is not related to sora at anything.it is like sora having kairi's heart. even though he has her heart, he is still the same guy, just what it is going to happen to bhk. he has the other half of sora's heart, but he is not sora. he is bhk with or without the heart. twilight town doesnt have to do with anything in this. it is his home town. that is why sora was sent to twilight town in com, because of bhk's memories. the reason why bhk's memories led sora to tt is because bhk has half of sora's heart, the connection. if you dont believe this then look at the proof i posted eariler.

they are connected within hearts, otherwise sora woldnt never went to twilight town in com in the first place.

d_fallen_1

dude, that just prove that you cant think of anything else to top my theory. and i am not a noob. wait until kh2.co.uk come back online and i can show you how hard i can be on theories.

RikosTheSavior

You guys are arguing over something that is just false as of the moment. We don't know if BHK has half of Soras heart....And I doubt that it could happen. He isn't his brother...They hardly look like brothers...Sora has the sort of American face build and BHK has the Asian face build...Unless they were seperated at birth, I don't think it will happen...Or could happen. BHK isn't Sora's shell because in order to use a Keyblade, you have to be able to have a heart...period.

I simply think that BHK is Soras other half of his heart. In CoM, Vexen didn't want Sora to reach the other side because then he would find out everything he would need to know. Now what I mean by other half is not literally BHK has the other half...I think they are like the same person, just living in different existences. Like, BHK is his own person...But like the Sora of the In-Between world. When Sora went to Twilight Town, he said it was familiar to him, yet he didn't know exactly what it was. I'm guessing that if Kairi went there, she would feel the same thing..Sort of like a him just in another realm...Begruding both Light and Dark..

In conclusion, I just think that BHK and Sora are both individual people...But just seem to be connected by the fact that BHK is like the Sora of the In-Between world.

d_fallen_1

uhh sorry, but understand. are you saying that they are connected by hearts but dont have the same heart? or is this vice versa.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back