• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK's name?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
yeah, unlikely since BHK is related to sora and not riku, since sora names means sky and if you look at the names, his name is probably to complete a trintity or something like

Sora
BHK - like here since he is in the middle and is sora's shell, so he ^ complete sora and completes the trinity!
Kairi Riku

CidHighwind

i think BHK is sora
let me elaberate: mayby while the real sora lost his memories his mind goes into BHKs body and thats why hes looking at his hands like hey this isnt my body and thats why he gets the keyblade also that is why he is trying to protect sora in the pod so he can go back into the pod
i dunno i just have really been confused about the scans a while back where people call bhk sora

Sanctuary Keeper

Wasn't it fake, that was made up by a member on this site? 7 threads were made when this info was found out. After this was found out to be a hoax, 15 more threads came out. READ PEOPLE. KL's thread should really be a sticky, that way people won't continualy make a fool about themselves.

Last edited:

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
TheMuffinMan said:
You sad ignorant fools......

http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=34155

Behold, the proof that the rumor's fake, now go cry in your dark corners

*shakes fist and KL and tp's his house*
For once, I am praising you, TheMuffinMan. The BHK topic should be dropped and closed until an official announcement from the makers is made concerning the matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back