• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK's Name

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Anyone know it? *I might be late and you might have already figured it out
My guess:
*Ka (Kaji)...........Meaning fire*
Kaze.................meaning wind
Yami.................meaning darkness
Hikari................Meaning light
Tasogare..........Meaning twilight
Umi..................Meaning ocean
chikyuu.........Meaning earth
hoshi............meaning star

:sage:

BHK's name is unknown to this day.

it will probably be something that means twilight or black/white, dark/light.

lol wouldn't it be funny if they put his name as like BHK or BraHK or something.

M

Moon

Porbably not once it comes out. Maybe around the time of the TGS if it is released already then it might be revealed. i doubt it will be revelaed at Squares premiere party on July 30-31 but you never know.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
it could be anything, he might not b telling us because even he doesn't know yet, who knows, but we'll find out as soon as japan does!

Archfire43

No one knows still but all of you're guesses seem about right, good job. Tasogare seems the most likely out of them all. That and maybe Umi to represent Destiney Island. lol wouldn't it be funny if KH2 came out and even when we beat the game we still didn't know what BHK's real name was? I would just gape infront of the tv with my mouth open "....wtf?.... NOOOOOOOOOO!......."

mcr1990

im almost positive that bhk's name is lycol or tyke, in this one thread at www.kh-2.net they had it under rumors and it was marked as 75% true! so therefore im almost positive that its one of those 2 names

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
mcr1990 said:
im almost positive that bhk's name is lycol or tyke, in this one thread at www.kh-2.net they had it under rumors and it was marked as 75% true! so therefore im almost positive that its one of those 2 names

why would those two names be slightly true? Even if it's 75% true, doesn't that still mean that it's 25% false? Why would it give you any idea that they would be the name for our blonde haired hero? IMHO, Lycol and Tyke seem quite stupid to me, and I, along with many other people, i'm sure agree that we will never find out his name until we get confirmed news from SE, or maybe until the game comes out. If he is, perhaps, one of the characters where you can fill in their name, like in FFX or when you chose the names for the gummi ships, perhaps then you will get the satisfaction of naming him Tyke. But really, we don't know his name at the moment, and i'm pretty sure that Lycol and Tyke (you got that from a thread?) AREN'T the names for BHK.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Guessing is not smart. Do you realize how many combinations of letters you people could make? You will NOT guess correct..

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
and no, NO ONE outside of the production crew knows his name, how can a name be seventy five percent true, even if seventy five people agree with it or like it, it doesn't not mean they are right, or even have the slightest clue what it MIGHT be.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
innerdarkness said:
doesn't sora mean wind and riku mean sky? Maybe it could be like, rain or something.

Kaze means wind, sora means sky, Riku is land......I think

I like Kaji (Kah-gee) and Kaze (Kah-zae) because it sound better!:p

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon
Moon said:
Porbably not once it comes out. Maybe around the time of the TGS if it is released already then it might be revealed. i doubt it will be revelaed at Squares premiere party on July 30-31 but you never know.
What kind of stuff will be revealed at this time?

.:Roxas:.

Banned
his name has not been figured out, not even the staff of kingdom hearts 2, tetura nomura, i think that's how you spell his name but he sais that his name has something to do with new players to the kingdom hearts series, i found it on kingdom hearts ultimania, just google kingdom hearts ultimania.

howlermonkey16

i agree with whoever said it was tyke because i heard a rumor from tons of people saying that his name was either tyke or tyson......sorry dont have any proof though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back