• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK's Name

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikutheDarkKnight

Website
Ok people. I was just snooping around here and personally I'm sort of getting sick of seeing the name "BHK" around here. Also, it's been brought to my attention that his name could be in some relation to Sora's and Riku's etc. Ya know how Sora's name means Sky or whatever and Riku's mean Heart or something around that area. Basically I was just hoping that someone could state a bunch of Japenese names and what they mean in English and hopefully it could bring us to a conclusion on what his name might be.

KeybladeShadow88

it's not tyson, it makes no sense in the game, sora means sky, riku means the shore ( or the agony of seperation in a diffent like accent or something like that ) kairi I forgot, but tyson.... that just doesn't make sense, even aros makes more sense since thats Sora backwords, not that the name of the BHK will effect the game play, I'm just saying that there is no reason for it to be tyson

Dual Wielder

seeing as the game seems to be about twilight or dusk, maybe its the japanese translation of that...
you never know with square-enix...

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Ugh, can we drop this please? There have already been three threads about what his name might be and they've all become heated arguements.

Why don't we wait 'til SE tells us his name so we can stop bickering!

Waterkeeper

I think that a good name for him is Taso. ^_^; The Japanese word "Tasogare" means "Twilight," and you know, he wields the Oathkeeper and the Oblivion...... -_- No one likes my ideas.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
There are more than a dozen words for twilight in japanese, but I must admit that I like Taso...

libreg

ummm... maybe his name is bhk?:D But seriously I think its the jap. translation to twilight or between or middle or something.

KastleS1

Awards
Dusk means dasuku in japanese
i asked what dusk meant in october
because i wanted to change my name.

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
Most likely this isn't true, but I noticed that some people say that the BHK's name is Tyke. We will never know unless his name is released in some new screen shots or we will just have to wait until the game comes out.

Waterkeeper

Dasuku said:
Dusk means dasuku in japanese
i asked what dusk meant in october
because i wanted to change my name.

Actually, "Dasuku" is just a Japanese pronunciation of the English word "dusk." The Japanese like to throw random English in their sentences/songs sometimes (it's called Engrish and they consider it cool). Such as in BoA's song "Every Heart," the song is in Japanese (or Korean, depends on which version you're listening to) and when she sings the words "Every heart.." it's in English. So the TRUE Japanese term for dusk is probably something other than the Japanese way to say the English word dusk.

And thank you everyone who liked the name Taso. I feel loved. ^^;

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
Engrish isn't japanese english. Engrish is mispelled/grammatically incorrect english used by foreigners. Engrish is never cool.
BTW, "Dasuku" ( ダスク ) is used for the enemy Dusks in the game. But Taso does indeed sound more likely than Dasuku, for the reason you stated above, and that it would be kind of silly if the BHK had the same name as the white zippered things. :p

Waterkeeper

LordMune said:
Engrish isn't japanese english. Engrish is mispelled/grammatically incorrect english used by foreigners. Engrish is never cool.
BTW, "Dasuku" ( ダスク ) is used for the enemy Dusks in the game. But Taso does indeed sound more likely than Dasuku, for the reason you stated above, and that it would be kind of silly if the BHK had the same name as the white zippered things. :p

Engrish is cool if you own a black hoodie with an elephant on it that says "My name is Don Don. I am pretty. Elephant. Love me well!" And yes, this is Engrish because my friend bought it for me from www.Engrish.com. I love that website. xD

H

Hellpark

dude you kno what his nakme is. Its BHK. thast it get over it.

Endgame

:D
Ummm...Maybe it dosen't mean anything and it is just a name, y'konw. Sometimes an apple is just an apple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back