• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHKs name revealed...(???)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Addict_

I don't get why people think it's a bad name.... I think it's nice...

plus the fact that it's a combination of Sora and Riku is cute~!!!!

I hope that it's really his name

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Ah, finally, a name. I'd feel better if it didn't sound like a description for a SoraxRiku fanfic.

theinversekey

If his name is Siru, then that might explain why he has Oblivion and Oathkeeper as his keyblades. I mean Riku had darkness and Oblivion is all black. Sora used light and oathkeeper is sorta bright. then you put them together and you get Siru. Also in some trailer, you see BHK staring at his hand which has a black and white ring on it. Mabey he was trying to decide between which road to take like Riku did in CoM.

Last edited:

Sorikku

Website
www.geocities.com
I really, really highly doubt this is the name. I am sticking to the theory that the name has something to do with the sky or water, being that BHK is related/opposite of Sora. This could lead to the name of Umi = (海\sea) (doubt it), Umiyo (海洋\ocean) (doubt it), or possibly Kuki or Yosu (空気), both generally meaning 'air'. Personally, I favor the latter of the names and think that will be it. However, without any scans or proof behind this, we can only anticipatea confirmation.

Xehsin

?bergod
Graphics Clan: -=+*FDD*+=- Currently: Web Designin
Siru? Could be a possibility.. good find bro, and yes it sounds like Sora and Riku together, would it be half of sora and half od riku? lol i know its a farfetched idea but yeh. and you never know Siru and Sora might be step brothers and the bandaged guy could be the step father! lol hey it COULD happen.

Vzam

Bronze Member
we can just wait like 5 days or w/e until they have the convention but w/e this is cool.

simplicity1love

Website
www.zuup.com
this name is kinda unoriginal .. siru ? i just can't imagine BHK having that sort of name . just kinda doesn't fit him , you know ? but whatever , if that really is his name , then it's just going to take some getting used to . we got used to the names in KH , ain't bad doing it a second time .

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
I don't think the name is mis-translated! I translated it through microsoft word. The sentences didn't make much sense, but "Siru" defintley popped out the translation.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Dude, Riku is a total Chick name and Sora is a dude's name. No dude I know is name Riku except in KH and no Chick I know is named Sora except in Digimon. I could be like Kelly Slater and it could be co-ed.

But Siru kinda sounds like Zero if you say it really fast!

Just saying.

By the looks of it, you guys don't like the name....

Whispered.Hope

sora364 said:
I don't think the name is mis-translated! I translated it through microsoft word. The sentences didn't make much sense, but "Siru" defintley popped out the translation.

If you translated the comment that was made...Siru is already in 'English', not in Japanese character. I wouldn't be surprised that it stayed the same. There is no 'Siru' in the kanji.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Like a person before said; it sounds WAY too much like a SoraxRiku fanfiction...
Siru?
Why am I thinking about Sirus now?
But I'm sure that it's not gonna end up real. It can't...
We wait and wait in this anticipation...and Siru? I suppose...after a long time I'd get used to it...
But now I can't get Gary Oldman out of my head!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back