• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK's Friends?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milh_Amethyz

12073406854584l.jpg

Do anyone of you know who are they?

By the way I extracted this from the KH2-JF Trailer 05.....

New2Ya

I'm lost...
No one knows, sorry...

Some say Zell of FFVIII is one of them... but I dbout...

Milh_Amethyz

yeah it does look like Zell but younger but i think its not him.

well can any one name them so that we can call them in that name for instance BHK=Blond Hair Kid

I'll Name the girl BHG=Brown Hair Girl since no one knows her name......

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
what if two of them are his partners since he will have 2 of his own....i doubt it...

Playcell

Two of them are bhk's amigos and one of them is just a simple friend like Wakka (and/or Tidus blah blah). I think that they are in sum kinda storage room. Must be a hangout of the local kids ...like that little island in Destiny Islands.

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
i want to say that since BHK is supposedly the "other side of Sora's heart", that all BHK's friends are parallels of the Destiny Island gang. One of them bears a bit of resemblance to Wakka and the girl definitely could be a parallel of Kairi or Selphie...just a thought.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
The BHK's friends are, more than likely, not relivant to the actual story-line of the game and will not accompany him on his journey. They're characters like Selphie, Wakka, and Tidus. They're there to give you background and more depth on the character.

I seriously doubt they're altnerates of the people on the Destiny Islands. That theory is bull s**t and I've bitched about it enough for you morons to understand why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back