• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK's awakening

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

starry_eyed_hero

JakeBlade said:
Dancbanks is right theres one disk for each of them, so you get to play both sides of the story.
ok that's not confirmed yet. it is confirmed that you will recieve 2 discs when buying Kingdom Hearts 2, but it's not confirmed what the second disc will be used for.

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
supercallo said:
yeah when was that confirmed? i havent heard anything about it

to be honest i think its just gunna be one disk and then just play as bhk for a section of the game...i mean thats what it looks like

T

The_Superior2345

maybe the second disc is where you play as cloud, because he supposedly has his own side story.

Arya

The_Superior2345 said:
maybe the second disc is where you play as cloud, because he supposedly has his own side story.
...No.

Anyway, I think the disks just carry on from one another like they used to do in the FF games, and the story switches from BHK to Sora.

supercallo

Arya said:
...No.

Anyway, I think the disks just carry on from one another like they used to do in the FF games, and the story switches from BHK to Sora.

would bhk's story really b one disc long though? or are you saying that through, say, half of disc one we switch back to sora?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
First off, they're not called "Dusks" they are called Nobody...the Dusks are a certain kind of Nobody...

The kind of Nobody that attack Sora at the Twilight town train station, are the Dusks, or Flailors, but they are actually called Nobody, adn Dusks are just a species of Nobody, like the Shadows, and Darkball, and NEO-Shadow...

Got it? Good.

Now, onto other matters...

It has not been confirmed that there will be 2 discs, much less confirmed that each disc is Sora and BHK's own story...

One thing that disprooves this theory is that:

If the Awakening of the BHK was the tutorial for KH2, then that would mean that it would ahve to be the first disc, which would mena that you wouldn't even play Sora's story for the entire first disc, adn that's just retarded >_>

The game is most likely going to switch off from playing Sora, to playing the BHK, kind of like in "The Legacy of Kain" where you play partyl Kain, and partly that other guy throughout the entire game until the two meet each other...

Dark Aura

Awards
i think that you play as him in the begining also but its not confirmed yet:D

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
it would make sense being as its the awakening, but i dont think it will go straight to sora and i also think that u wont play as bhk for long...

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
i need to no the europe release date though man lol ... what i dont get is why he is using the keyblade in the awakening and not the dream sword or the staff or shield

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
just fort i would point that out cuz sora never had his keyblade in his dreams ... or maybe bhk is dreaming he is sora with the keyblade lol and then he actually gets one, then the laffing at him stops .......

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
Themuffinman said:
First off, they're not called "Dusks" they are called Nobody...the Dusks are a certain kind of Nobody...

The kind of Nobody that attack Sora at the Twilight town train station, are the Dusks, or Flailors, but they are actually called Nobody, adn Dusks are just a species of Nobody, like the Shadows, and Darkball, and NEO-Shadow...

Got it? Good.

Now, onto other matters...

It has not been confirmed that there will be 2 discs, much less confirmed that each disc is Sora and BHK's own story...

One thing that disprooves this theory is that:

If the Awakening of the BHK was the tutorial for KH2, then that would mean that it would ahve to be the first disc, which would mena that you wouldn't even play Sora's story for the entire first disc, adn that's just retarded >_>

The game is most likely going to switch off from playing Sora, to playing the BHK, kind of like in "The Legacy of Kain" where you play partyl Kain, and partly that other guy throughout the entire game until the two meet each other...
i agree......duh common sense people its not that hard to figure out

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
no one said the two disc thing was confirmed, they just said that KH2 is big and might need to use two discs (maybe even four! j/k) any who I doubt that Sora and BHK get their own disc.

KeybladeKing32

This is how the game(not my theory i found somewhere cant remember)starts i think

The game starts out with Sora, floating in his pod. The same as in KH:CoM. It's like, the exact same scene almost...the Graphics are still exactly the same. It shows him floating in the pod, then it draws out, showing the entire room that he is in. After a while, the screen gets grainy like a movie on a projector, and words scroll up the screen slowly. Those words recap all of KH1, and KH:CoM. Luckily, you CAN skip them (although you cannot skip any other cutscenes unless you have seen them once. Or at least not any other ones I've experienced).

After the recap, it shows a FMV(!!) of two guys in hoods...Mickey and another one (it is probably Riku!). They are walking up to the Organization hideout in the woods outside of Twilight Town. Mickey looks up to Riku, and then the gates open. They both walk in, and then the camera pans up into the sky and you can see a very big portion of Twilight Town from a 3/4 perspective, even the Station (which is somewhere in the middle). Then, the camera pans up again and you can see the sun setting and it says "Kingdom Hearts II" in golden letters, flying torwards the screen.

The FMV is continuing, but music starts up...its the Planit B Hikari remix from the beginning of KH1. It shows three kids running down the street from a bird's eye view, they are all three of blonde's friends. The camera pans up and over and you can see a man standing on top of a building, a man in a black robe...and then his hood blows off and you can see that it's Axel! Axel in full 3D FMV!! It shows Axel running along the roofs while the kids are running along the street. It has a close up of Axel's mouth, and you can see a slight grin.

Next it shows Namine in Castle Oblivion, sitting in a white room (not the memory pod room), drawing. She draws a picture that looks like Blonde. She then takes a picture that she drew of Sora and puts them next to eachother. Her eyes grow a little wide.

After that, it goes back to Axel. He jumps off of the roof and lands in front of the kids running along the street. The music stops, and Axel speaks.

"Don't go to your friend, not now."

He then makes a wall of Fire that blocks them, and the screen blacks out.

The FMV stops, and it shows Blonde in in-game graphics falling from the blackness, and landing on one of the columns like Sora did in his awakening...except instead of doves flying out from the pillar, doves fly INTO the pillar and make the picture of the princess. A voice comes into Blonde's mind...

"Your time has come...to awaken the power hidden inside your heart"

the voice then tells you how to do stuff, pretty much the same as KH1, except for a few differences.

1. Instead of fighitng shadows, you fight Dusk. The voice (king mickey's voice?? I dunno) says "You are an anomaly. You are an existence that shouldn't be. You are an existence that lives in perfect harmony. Will you fight this balance, or will you accept it?". It says this before you fight the Dusk. The Dusk overwhelm you, and a white hole opens up below you and you fall through it.

2. There is training for Reaction Commands against Dusk.

Then, you fight the Nobody. The voice says "Is this what you will become? Will you choose light, darkness, or neither? Show me your power".

The giant Nobody is pretty hard. Instead of standing still, he does all these backflips and stuff. And his hands can stretch and hit you from almost anywhere. Luckily, besides flipping, he is pretty slow to attack. When he attacks you with his scarf like thing, the pointy tips at the end can go into the ground and you can run up and hit his face like Darkside.

Okay...now after that "awakening" sequence, Blonde wakes up. He is sleeping on a bench below a windowsill which is holding a Flowerpot, in an alleyway which is lit with twilight and has a orange-brick street. He wakes up to see Axel looking down on him.

"Aha...I knew you would be up soon."

Blonde jumps up and pushes Axel away.

"You're from...The XIII Organization! What do you want with me?!"

"Boy...The Organization exists only to discover the mysteries of the heart. Your heart is still maturing. At this point, it is going through it's biggest growth. I have come to observe it."

Go away! I don't want to get involved with you people!"

Axel then takes a step back.

"I didn't hurt your friends. I just kept them back. But you, on the other hand..."

Blonde gets nervous, and tries to run, but Axel makes a wall of fire.

"I must test you now. Y'know...you really do look like him"

Axel pulls out his wind-fire wheels, and a Keyblade materializes in BHK's hand. Blonde looks at it in amazement.

"You should know how to wield that. It was your destiny, after all. Wield it against me!"

The screen flashes white, and a "Nobody" symbol flies up into the screen and the battle begins. Axel is very easy. About as easy as "Twilightside" the huge Nobody. (that isn't his actual name). He only has a few moves. One where he throws one of his wheel at you, one where he rushes at you and tries to combo you with his wheels, and one where he shoots off a very slow fireball. The move where he throws his wheel has a reaction move you can do where you duck under it, and when he does his fireball move you can do a reaction move (it's harder to do a reaction move to this one, it's about as hard as trying to whack Wakka's balls back at him) where you can whack a fireball back at him.

After fighting him in the twilight Street, Axel backs away.

After fighting him in the twilight Street, Axel backs away.

"Hah. Pretty good." Axel says, before backing away and dissapearing in a dark mist.

BHK looks at the keyblade in amazement, before it dissapears from his hands.

After the Keyblade dissapears from his hands, Blonde's friends run up to him.

"What happened?" The girl asked him, "That member of the XIII Organization...what was he doing to you?"

"Yeah, you don't wanna get mixed up with them." the slim tall boy says.

Blonde explains how he had a weird dream, then got an odd weapon called a keyblade. He tries to summon it, but he can't. He wonders why he can't do it. They dismiss it as nothing. Blonde doesn't dismiss it as easilly but still gives it up. His friends tell him to meet them at the Station. Now you get to roam through Twilight Town.

Now. let me tell you something...Twilight Town is HUGE. There are five main areas of Twilight Town: South Twilight Town, North Twilight Town, West Twilight Town, East Twilight Town, and Twilight Station. There are little stations in the other four sectors besides Twilight Station, but they just contain little trains that take you to the other sectors and not a train that takes you to other worlds.

After walking up the alleyway a little bit, I get to a main road where old-timey cars (some look like Model Ts) are driving. After following the side of the road east a bit, I got to one of the mini-stations and rode it to Twilight Station. I met up with Blonde's friends and they each had a little statue-trophy thing. They say that the statues have shiny things on them that are actually candy, and can be picked off and eaten. Blonde grabs one and they all go to the top of the Station. They all pick theirs off and let the sunlight reflect off of them before eating them.

Blonde and his friends talk to eachother. Blonde says that he's been feeling kind of weird lately, especially with the stuff with the keyblade happening. His friends tell him not to worry about that...what he should be worried about is the XIII Organization. They say that they probably live somewhere in Twilight Town but nobody knows for sure. Blonde looks worried and says he's going home to go to bed.

It shows Blonde in his room, with drapes covering the window only allowing the red tint of the Twilight Sky to somewhat appear in his room. He then starts to have another dream, like the awakening...but this one doesn't seem as real.

He sees a place, with Palmtrees. And sand. And an ocean. He then sees a girl with Red Hair.

"What is this place..." he wonders, "I don't remember it...but I can feel it. It feels...familliar".

Okay. You can control Blonde in his dream about DI. It's the same Destiny Island that was in KH1, but now you can look off into the horizon and see another island. It's also Twilight on the island.

Nobody pop up from the ground. Dusk to be specific, and try and attack you. This part reminds me of the beginning of KH1...because no matter how many Dusk you attack, you cannot kill them all. They keep on coming. You gotta go to the Secret Place. After going in there, the door that was in there is open. You gotta walk in, and then there are stairs that to up and spiral. After going up those steps, you arrive at a flat white surface in a black abyss. Then, something comes out of the white surface. Twilightside (the giant Nobody) is back! He isn't much harder, but you gotta still be on your toes, he is pretty agile.

After killing him, the white surface in the black abyss becomes the Memory Pod room in Castle Oblivion. He sees someone in the pod, and in his mind a name passes through...

"Sora..."

there say what ur thinkiing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back