• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHKs Awakening and Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iholdthekeys

yea, i was gonna say that 2 but i figured it was obvious........ but yea, the part when the huge dusk appears in front of bhk on that platform is exactly like the awakening with sora when the darkside appears.......... this kid calls him a twilightside but he says thatz not itz real name.......... twilightside or duskside sound like a good name or maybe itz just Dusk................. but anyway if you read through the kids posts and the 2nd post that he made that i reposted of him and DiZ talking and fighting........... it still matches up with stuff we are getting today............

EDIT: i speak in RikostheSavior's behalf since he does not go in the forums a lot and say that i believe this stuff is extremely true and that he did not take pictures and loop up a story 2 tie in all those pictures........... especially since he posted this way b4 we got some of the screenshots/trailers/translations we have today that are the same thing he said b4..... and also this is NOT FANFICTION....... no 1 person can come up with such dialogue that 1. continues the storyline 2. matches the character's personality and sounds like things they would def. say

Last edited:

UnknownEnigma

this cant be right!!!!! i read all this guys info he said of the beginning in some weird blox xanga thingg this long long long story and yes exact word and though it seems true everyone who commented on the persons story said what you all said "omg is this real?" and "how do you know?" its not true its one of those long that souind real but arent theories and i suck because i dont have that page but its true!! this isnt real its a theory/story!!! you gotta belive me

iholdthekeys

srry buddy but i believe wat this kid posted was true and not a theory/story....
some of it may be a little messed up though because i think he played or saw a rough draft demo version of the game which would explain why passion is not playing because the song was not finished yet....... but seriously.......... why is it that the things he said match up with translations we got not very long ago........ huh???......... maybe because he did have an inside connection sumhow in sumway............. he posted all this stuff in early june.......... and we just got picz and trailers and translations of it all within the last 3-4 weeks which is nowhere near june................. such as the conversation of bhk and namine (in the new trailer that was hush hush i remember reading translations and wat happened in it that matched up with stuff he said)............ and why does the picture we have of axel in midair seem 2 match up with the part of the story where he leaps down from a building........... huh????............. maybe cuz he has the beginning/awakening sequence of kh2 all hardcore here.......... duh

iholdthekeys

S-E Party 2005: GameSpot Gives Play-by-Play of New KH2 Trailer

Posted by: Deven Thrivikraman
Posted on: 07/31/2005
The following is courtesy of GameSpot.com:

Square Enix showed a long trailer of Kingdom Hearts II, which seemed to be identical to the version at E3. The trailer started off with flashback scenes from the original PS2 release with the theme song "Hikari" running in the background, and then changed to the presentation of Kingdom Hearts II. don't you think itz weird that he says this is how the game starts........... hmmmmmmmmmmm

To note some of the key scenes shown in the promo, a blond boy slightly resembling Sora was seen with Namine, who first appeared in the GBA game Chain of Memories. Namine tells him that she's a witch that has the ability to control the memories of Sora and people connected to him, but that she doesn't know why she has such abilities. hmmmmm......... doesn't he mention this conversation also in his story....... hmmmmmmmm

Another scene presented a town that resembled the bonus trailer in the original Kingdom Hearts. There, Sora was seen facing against the black-cloaked men known as the Thirteenth Order. One of them, a man with six spears named [Xaldin], shouted "We will gain perfect existence once we get hold of the Kingdom Hearts."

And to add to the list of Final Fantasy characters making cameo appearances in KHII, FFVII's Cloud was seen in his Advent Children outfit, together with FFVIII's Squall.

i need 2 find a lil more stuff since u don't believe me that this kid had the beginning of kh2 hardcore here............ so i'll brb...... but if you look at the dates............. the kid posted the beginning of kh2 on June 1, 2005........... and the news about the new hush-hush trailer came out on July 31, 2005................... HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT NOW???

iholdthekeys

muahahaha......... i have found the elemental piece that PROVES THIS KID DID NOT MAKE THIS UP AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WENT AND GOT THE TRANSLATIONS OF THE CONVERSATION THAT KH2.CO.UK POSTED FROM THEIR BETTER TRAILER SUMMARY OF THE NEW HUSH-HUSH TRAILER FROM THEIR WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME THAT THIS KID IS RIGHT, YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Better Trailer Summary [31 Jul 2005] NOTICE THE DATE IS STILL JULY 31, 2 MONTHS AFTER THIS KID POSTED THE BEGINNING OF KH2 IN THE OFFICIAL BHK TOPIC REBORN THREAD[Cow]

Hey everyone,

Thanks goes to Suzaku.

---

Hikari begins to play. Very brief sequence showing KH, followed by ones for FM and CoM. Music fades and a new(?) song begins to play.

---

DiZ is talking to the Enigmatic Man (?) in a room somewhere.

DiZ: "When Naminé takes over the data (memory is fuzzy) by force..."
EM: "That Naminé... is a strange child."
DiZ: "Influence is exerteted over the memories and hearts of those linked to Sora and Sora. Naminé's origin is special. (a bit vague)"
EM: "The mysterious Naminé is someone's Nobody?" (Said like a gasp) [Not 100% sure on this one]
DiZ: "I don't really need to know, but I'm curious, what's your real name?" [Kinda hard to translate, but that's basically what it means]

---

Twilight Town, there is a poster or flyer of some kind, perhaps for a fight contest.

Fair haired kid: "We're not far from the finals! If we win, we'll divide the prizes (prize money...?) between us four."
Fair haired kid and BHK.
Dark haired kid: "Do your best. (The way I feel [huh?])"
Girl: "With you two, anything is possible. (The way I feel [huh? again])"

---

Twilight Town's plaza.

Seifer: "~~~Proof of your defeat. Did it burn?"
Seifer is standing in front of Raijin and Fujin while talking.
BHK glares at Seifer.

---

(I don't know the order after this, exactly)

Castle of Oblivion

BHK: "Naminé, just who are you?"
Naminé: "I'm the witch who is controlling the memories of those around Sora and Sora."
BHK: "Witch...?"---
HEY HE MENTIONED THIS IN THE OTHER PART WHERE HE TALKED ABOUT THE BHK BEING IN CASTLE OBLIVION TALKING TO NAMINE

Land of Dragons

Sora: "Long time no see, Mushu!"
Mushu: "Sora, Donald, Goofy!"
Mulan: "Friends of yours?"
Mushu: "Long ago, we defeated a bad guy together. It about one year ago."

---

Deck of the Black Pearl

Goofy: "The Keyblade, do you think Jack could use it?"
Donald: "Why?"
Goofy: "Sora and Jack... they're alike somehow."
Jack & Sora: "Are not!" (they do the same reaction)

A cabin (of the Black Pearl?)

Will: "All along, was it me...?" (Looking at Elizabeth's medallion)

---

Steamboat Willie world (It's black and white, and looks like an old timey movie)

Sora is at the helm of the boat.
Something about Mickey and Sora. [This sentence is murder for me. I think Sora taps Mickey and they are looking around or something]
Elsewhere, perhaps on the shore.
Pete: "Can't you see the badguy?"
Sora points at Pete immediately after. [I think, basically, Pete ment to be spotted by Mickey, but Sora distracted him, so he didn't see him.]

---

Castle of Beauty and the Beast

Belle: "Not there, the rose isn't anywhere."
Beast: "I don't understand it at all!"
Sora goes between Beast and Bell. [I think beast is getting aggressive here.]
Sora: "Beast! Stop snarling, it's displeasing." [Not sure about this part, but you can get the idea.]

---

Dance hall of the B&B castle

Sora: "The Thirteenth Order!"
Beast: "Who are they?"
Sora: "The Nobodies that are born when someone with a strong heart becomes a Heartless control (?) the Thirteenth Order."

---

The part of Castle Oblivion where Sora is sleeping

BHK appears in the room, and DiZ is there.

DiZ: "Welcome, one chosen by the Keyblade."
BHK: "Is that me? Or Sora?"
DiZ: "I am seeking someone who can travel around World of Light and defeat the Thirteenth Order." [I dunno about this one, hard for me to make sense of]
NOW THIS DOESN'T EXACTLY MATCH UP, BUT THEN AGAIN PASSION WAS NOT PLAYING IN THE BEGINNING, IT COULD HAVE BEEN THAT HE PLAYED A ROUGH DEMO VERSION OF THE BEGINNING OF GAME.... WHICH IS WHAT I BELIEVED HE PLAYED OR SAW

---

Some valley (the surrounding rocks and color look like the place where the big battle in other trailers happens)

Leon: "Can we do it? Against this many?"
Cloud (AC Version): "One more blow and they'll be in real pain." [Not entirely sure]
Leon: "Then we'll defeat one more."

---

In the PotC world, it's confirmed that there is a gray-haired old man in the Order.
He is seen on the deck of the boat yelling with the enthusiasm of an active youth.

---

[This whole last part didn't really make sense to me. So, you might want to just ignore it. ]

About the Interceptor...
There is a suprise attack from the surface of the water, a strange beam shoots out.
It shoots into the shape of where a keyhold was seen previously.

Reports indicate that after DiZ asks EM his name, he replies, "I am nobody" angrily.

---

Apparantly, this is also said in the trailer about him: "A man born from nothing. In the light of time but the darkness of light, this is where the Order roams. A man whose intentions are his own, only bound by the coat he wears. He is nothing and has nothing. The Enigmatic Man."

---

Demix is the 9th member of the Order, and uses a sitar to control water.

---

Xaldene is the 3rd member of the Order, and uses the wind as well as his spears.

---

As stated previously, there is an old man with gray hair in the Order, and there is also another female member.

---

The Order member in the snowy mountains of Land of Dragons supposedly weilds the Soul Eater, which seems to indicate that he's Riku.

---

The trailer apparantly ends with Riku and Sora speaking:

Riku: "So this is the true world. Well, if that's the case, we should let it be engulfed by the darkness."
Sora: "Riku!"

---

It's been said that Riku isn't exactly evil, but is just looking at them from a different perspective.

---

Reports indicate that DiZ sounds just like Ansem, and I remember reading something about what BHK's voice is like, but I forget.HEY!!!!!!!!!! DIDN'T HE SAY THAT IN THE THING HE PLAYED DIZ SOUNDED JUST LIKE ANSEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS NO COINCIDENCE PPL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---

Edit

The competition BHK and his friends are in is called "The Struggle"(It was written in english in the trailer!!!)

Counterpart

Ok 1)Stop because now you seemed obbessed with this kid.2)People don't have to believe it if they don't want to.3)I for one do find it weird & don't think it's a mere coincedence(did I spell that right?).Maybe his friend did have a rough draft of the beggining of the game(by the way it was his friend who knew about this not him go read the BHK Topic Thread).Maybe it's true maybe it's not just don't tell people they HAVE to believe it!!!!

iholdthekeys

fine then, but i pretty much have proved that what he said was true.......... or at least some parts of it............ and i want ppl 2 believe it cuz it is true.......... i wasn't around in the forums when he posted that and the kid got burned, pretty badly......... i felt kind of bad 4 him......... and i am not obsessed with him........ moreover i am obsessed with how he had the beginning of kh2 handsdown and he posted it here on the forums and he got burned............. and he had the real deal there........... and the translations and news i posted which came online months after he posted his stuff match up completely.......... even the trailer of bhk and namine talking........... the picture of axel jumpling down from a building.............. it all matches together............. if you don't believe me then i guess ur in denial or upset that u all burned the 1 kid who posted the beginning of kh2 4 all of u

Counterpart

iholdthekeys said:
fine then, but i pretty much have proved that what he said was true.......... or at least some parts of it............ and i want ppl 2 believe it cuz it is true.......... i wasn't around in the forums when he posted that and the kid got burned, pretty badly......... i felt kind of bad 4 him......... and i am not obsessed with him........ moreover i am obsessed with how he had the beginning of kh2 handsdown and he posted it here on the forums and he got burned............. and he had the real deal there........... and the translations and news i posted which came online months after he posted his stuff match up completely.......... even the trailer of bhk and namine talking........... the picture of axel jumpling down from a building.............. it all matches together............. if you don't believe me then i guess ur in denial or upset that u all burned the 1 kid who posted the beginning of kh2 4 all of u

and there you go again..."if you don't believe me then i guess ur in denial"..JUST STOP if its right then it's right just stop telling people that he is 100% correct because NOBODY has acutually seen the beginning of it.(Except maybe his friend IF he is correct).I for one think he got flamed because people wanted to play the game,watch & see the beginning for themselves.I'am one of those people but hey I took the chance & I read it.But if some of the parts he has posted is correct I'am not upset because I think it's a great beginning(or pieces of it).We will know if what this kid has posted is true come December when the game is finally released.

iholdthekeys

Counterpart said:
JUST STOP if its right then it's right just stop telling people that he is 100% correct because NOBODY has acutually seen the beginning of it.

i didn't say he was 100% correct............ as i said b4 i believed he played some rough draft demo version of the beginning of the game....... which is why not everything matches............ but parts of it match entirely meaning that some few minor detailes have probably been changed since then..........

and fine i won't say anything about ppl having to believe it.......... when december comes and i get my game............ if it does turn out everything he said was right well then i am going to give credit to this kid again and commend him 4 bringing us the beginning of kh2 even though we did not accept it as true(i'm not saying you have to believe it, i'm saying if it does turn out he's right)

Sora_aroS

it was me..but i was sayin u start off in twilight town..and someone else told me u play as BHK..and judging by the begging of it with that GIGANTIC pillars, and the humongous heartless thats it

yuna:)

Wow.... It this the Japanese version? Or all the versions? How incredebly cool, sounds like this game is gonna be the best in world history......

iholdthekeys

ummm yea where r u getting this info from.......... cuz 2 tell u da truth i guess the name sounds good but kind of gay, all the kingdom hearts characters (who were not already made such as the disney characters and ff characters) don't really have such american names............... and mayb ur right, mayb ur wrong.......... but right now my goal is to make know to every1 in the forums that the stuff RikostheSavior posted back in June is very true and is matching up with recent news we are getting.........

TTBK2

Awards
Yeah, and Sora is a feminine name.....your point?

And the story sounds good, seeing as there are those key points that connect, but like others said, there's no point in trying to brainwash others into believing until the game comes out. Then you and that other kid can gloat as much as they want. I'll even give you both a box of cookies each. :D

iholdthekeys

YAY COOKIES!!! LOL
no, but yes(wait can you say that in a sentence and still make it make some sense) i do agree that some points don't seem to connect but others hit dead right on target.............. and obviously some ppl won't believe it......... but i'm pretty sure if they read through all the posts up until now they will realize that i have proven that what this kid said was true.......... maybe not all of it but parts of it match up very very closely, in fact exactly.............. thatz y i say that i believe he played a rough draft demo version of the game........... thatz y sum of it is dead on and sum of it is kind of not making sense.......... cuz you know since june they might have made some quick minor changes to the game............. but then again it just might be that all of it is right and that it doesn't make sense to us because part of the storyline hasn't been revealed 2 us that would help us understand all this mumbo jumbo stuff we don't understand............

also about the name............. if you think about it there hasn't really been a final fantasy character with the name Derrick..... Cloud, Sephiroth, Leon, Yuffie, Aeris, Wakka, Tidus, Selphie, Yuna, Rikku.............. if you throw Derrick into that mix you can definitely pick out the notso Square-Enix name out of it.............. if Derrick is his name well then, Disney must have been in charge of giving him the name which i don't like......... so i'll probably stick with BHK........ it sounds better lol..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back