• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK with Oathkeeper

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaiken

How does BHK weild the oathkeeper if it was given to Sora from Kairi

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
The Collector said:
well he could have made a promis to namine like sora with kairi and was given her charm creating the oathkeeper

just my thought but not sure so srry

well i dont think thats possible...unless Namine has the same good luck charm as Kairi...of which i doubt lol.

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
No one has any idea why he has them. Some theories include that he is Sora's shadow, or another form of Sora.(ie. Shell, shadow, other side, etc., MEH!!!!) Anywho, that theory would explain it, because he is part of Sora, he has Oathkeeper. Now, I say again, no one knows. It is proven he has it, but no proof as to why. Don't mean to sound rude but, ever heard of the "SEARCH" button, try and find any info on this, if there is none on these forums, it either hasn't been found, doesn't exist yet, or some people don't like to share info.

KeybladeShadow88

actually I have a theory AND ONLY A THEORY so don't rip on me too bad,( this the the short version ) I think that namime went to twilight town, found bhk and since he had already been awakened ( we see that in the tech tv trailer ) she decides to send him on a quest to look for sora for her since she can't really fight the heartless, but he says he isn't strong enough so she dives into the other side of his heart ( where soras memories are, like sora has bhk's memories on the other side of his ) and uses those memories to form oathkeeper and oblivion. IT IS ONLY A THEORY

Runty

SoulEater2118 said:
well i dont think thats possible...unless Namine has the same good luck charm as Kairi...of which i doubt lol.
Who ever said that the same keychain will produce the same keyblade for each one. It could be what that chain means to that person. Example: Sora considers the good luck charm like a promise, or oath, that he will come back to Kairi. If BHK has a chain that symbolises the same kind of thing, an oath to someone he cares about, it could very well result in the same or similar keyblade.

Nemesis

Runty said:
Who ever said that the same keychain will produce the same keyblade for each one. It could be what that chain means to that person. Example: Sora considers the good luck charm like a promise, or oath, that he will come back to Kairi. If BHK has a chain that symbolises the same kind of thing, an oath to someone he cares about, it could very well result in the same or similar keyblade.

That makes quite a bit of sense. I never looked at it that way. I mean, why not? personally, i dont agree with this whole Shell, other side nonsense. So, that in fact makes more sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back