• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK? who the heck?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

ixinfire~

Hey um... Heartless Bane?

Are You an idiot?

Did You see the big BHK thread reborn?

Yah go there, You noobs are so annoying!

LightoftheDark

Ruler of them all!!!

dime55

yea what ^ just said and there is a sticky thread for this. and yea ur new so i'll tell you now; don't make topics like this, it will get closed. and also don't spam or anything like that.

Sora Angel

that really piss me off, you dont know who a major charector and then you think other ppl are goin to be all like mushi and yeah, go to the BHK offical topic

E

Ecstacy

wow and i thought i was a noob. the same as they said dont post things like this and read around before asking things like this. bad first impression man lol.

Brian

ChristinaKingdom

ixinfire~ said:
Hey um... Heartless Bane?

Are You an idiot?

That my dear is what I call an understament. What would be closer is an ignorant caveman with insomnia who happened to find this forum after he decided to pick up KH and heard about KH2 . He then on this journey found a website called Kingdom Hearts2.net and stumbled into the forums where a new fan-boy/girl species had developed their sense of typing with Cheeto dust on their fingers and learning information about a game called KH2. The caveman then saw the thread intitled, "BHK Thread Reborn." He wondered quietly to himself, "Who is this BHK? " and then created a thread called, "BHK? who the heck?" Which turned out people answering his question, flaming, calling him a dumbass, and a way for me to vent out my anger. This has been a Christina Kingdom exclusive. Reporting from her computer that's in her kitchen, with a message that all should learn. PLEASE CHECK THE CHARACTER INFO PAGES IN KingdomHearts2.net BEFORE MAKING SUCH A F&*ING USELESS THREAD! Thank you and goodnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back