• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► BHK: The True Story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me & Kaze: Stupid Axel.....never freaking dies....>_>

Sora: WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHO AXEL IS!?!? >_<

Aozora:*coughs loudly* <_< >_>

Me: Sora.....you're an idiot....-_-;

Sora: I know!!! ^_^

khgamer

Wandering the Burnt Fields of Mickey's Kingdom!
Updatyfelatiness!!!!!!!!!
Bhk: Why'd i have to get stuck with him?
--------------------------------------------------------

Bhk stood up and looked to the sky in disgust. He was never gonna get outta here, he thought. The endless fields of Mickey's Kingdom are supposed to be endless. Just when running seemed like a good idea, a giant crack appeared before Bhk. It was too long to go around, so Bhk took a few steps back. He ran at full speed toward the crack, and then took a leap of faith. He was halfway over, and was definitely going to make it. As his foot touched the other side of the gap, something happened. A strange shadow grabbed his leg and started pulling. Bhk grabbed the edge of the cliff, his feet dangling. After his fight with Axel, he didn't have enough power to pull himself up. He soon became limp and let go. Falling for a long time, Bhk slowly became unconscious.

Bhk woke up and rubbed his head. He opened his eyes and looked around. He was clearly underground. He sat up and got a better look. There were stone staircases everywhere. He also noticed pits of fire and ivy hanging on walls. As he stood up, he heard a voice crying, "I told you already, I don't know where Kairi is!"
Then another, more evil, voice replied, "Oh no you silly boy, It's not Kairi we want anymore, there's word of one called Namine' who can erase memories. Your little girlfriend is of no use to us now."
Bhk located the room where the voices were coming from and crept towards it. He glimpsed around the corner and saw a brown-haired teen tied to the walls by shackles. He looked farther and saw what was intimidating the kid. A tall, pale man with fire on his head and a long robe stood before the kid, walking back and forth.
"Let me go Hades! I don't know who Namine' is!" The boy shouted.
"Ahhhh... silly boy, you're too valuable to let go." The 'Hades' replied.
Bhk took out his blade and was about to run in and save the kid, but he heard something behind him. A growl. Bhk turned to see a giant three-headed dog behind him.

A short, non descriptive chap! YAY! Clifffffffffiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Bhk: Woopdeedoo...

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! IT'S SORA, ISN'T IT?!?!?! <_<

Sora: Who said my name? @_@

Aozora: -_-;...

Kaze:....3....2...1...*looks at me* >_>

Me:*sobs hysterically in the corner* HE MAY NOT BE MY BISHIE ANYMORE...BUT....STILL...SSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAA!!!! >_<

T

Thea_keyblade

Good chapter! poor Sora though, tied to shackles >.<
Thea:...he'll live, either that or he's already dead.
Which brings me to something, if in Kingdom Hearts if someone dies, do they go to the underworld? Their bodies don't, their hearts goes who knows where and the soul probably turns into no bodies and- what do you mean Sora is dead!
Thea:he might be dead since that's where people go when they die, or a part of them anyway, I'm now curios if that's where the body goes but the people in the orginization are dead or so it seems and they are just shells which is the body, right? So what goes in the Underworld?
0-0.... I think you spelled orginazation wrong!
Thea:... your fault since I have to spell it from your memory..
..... You talked!
Thea:....*no commet

Dread

He wont be back for a while, read his sig: "ATTENTION: I WILL BE GONE FOR A LONG TIME AND WON'T BE BACK SOON.

Bye Everyone!! "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back