• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► BHK: The True Story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khgamer

Wandering the Burnt Fields of Mickey's Kingdom!
Bhk was alone again, and he had no idea who or where this 'Sora' was. Bhk's head spun as he ran through the field.
'He was a Twilight Keyblader! He was about to learn his unavoidable destiny, and was totally unprepared! Who was Sora? What did he have to do as a Keyblader? Who was he?'
Bhk stopped running and looked up at the sky. It was turning dark gray. Thunder boomed and lightning cracked, setting parts of the endless fields on fire. Bhk ran across the smoldering field, lightning striking constantly. It seemed as if the lightning was following him. Bhk ran, frantically dodging fire and lightning.
"Whats happening?" Bhk shouted over the storm. He kept running, trying to survive. He lept over a fire wall, landing in a roll on his back. A lightning bolt came down, landing inches away. Sparks and flames shot up, sligh hurting him. Bhk stood up, but there was no escape. Lightning struck all around, creating a ring of fire. Bhk walked around, gazing at the walls of fire growing in size. He couldn't get out. He walked toward the middle of the circle, drawn closer by a small glowing ball of fire. When he was about five feet away, the ball of fire exploded into a large mass of flames.
Bhk took a step back, saying, "What th-"
In the flames, a cloaked person stood. The flames disappeared, and the unknown stood. He slowly removed his hood to show a stern face and scarlet red hair.
"Hello," The man started. "I'm Axel, and you've been a bad boy,' He smirked.
Bhk stood in horror at th smiling man.

--------------------------------------
YAY! UPDATENESS!!!!

Bhk: And a cliffie!!!

grindergirl101

I'm speaking to u! update!!! urgh!!!

Lucky: Who's bhk?

Patch: THE BLONDE HAIRED KID!! THE STAR OF THE STORY!! DO U PAY ANY ATTENTION??!

Lucky: Maybe I do watch too much tv...

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me: DAMN YOU, AXEL!!! >_<

Kaze: Axel..? O_O.....Ummmm....*runs away* >_<

Aozora:......o-kay.....that was really weird....o_O

Sora:.....Who's Axel..? @_@

Me:*coughCastleOblivioncough* <_< >_>

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me:*coughs loudly at the word "g/f"* <_< >_>

Kaze:*glaring at me* Only in your dreams, K_K....>_>

Aozora:*coughs loudly also* <_< >_>

Sora:.......Why is everyone coughing..? Is there a virus goin' around..? @_@

Me, Kaze, Aozora:*all glare at Sora* Idiot.....-_-;

khgamer

Wandering the Burnt Fields of Mickey's Kingdom!
UPDATENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Bhk didn’t have time to think as the red, glowing figure approached. Under Axel’s eyes, Bhk could make out small, black triangles. Bhk noticed that they seemed to glow brighter as he walked. When the light was almost blinding, it seemed as if the power from the fierce, shining eyes transferred into his hands. Axel’s hands glimmered with a crimson aura, a small smirk on his face. Suddenly, the glowing aura disappeared, as did his smirk. Bhk took a step forwards as Axel looked down and leaned over. As Bhk walked, he prepared himself for the worst. He crept toward Axel; hand in his pocket ready to pull out Twilight’s Reprieve. Bhk kneeled over, staring into the face of he who may have taken Namine away from him so long ago. Bhk looked, but didn’t like what he saw. Axel’s eyes were a pure scarlet red, and his twisted grin leaned toward insanity. Bhk got up and glared in confusement as Axel held up his hands, once again glowing. Axel looked up, the crazed look still on his face.
“Ummm… are you okay?” Bhk asked.
Ignoring the question, Axel concentrated on his hands, and eventually red and silver rings with spikes appeared. Bhk smiled.
“Hey! You should come to Namine’s Birthday next week! You’d make a perfect magician!”
Axel too stood up and smiled. “Foolish boy! My power has greatly increased. It’s incredible! I can’t even control it! You shall die a quick death!”
Bhk laughed and replied, “Yeah, uh… I noticed. Can we get this over with?”
“As you wish!” Axel replied with a grin.
Flames shot up, and Axel quickly ran forward. Bhk quickly took out his Keyblade and stood ready. Axel threw his rings on their side at Bhk. Bhk thought quickly and jumped, spinning sideways in the air in between them. Axel warped, catching them behind Bhk perfectly. Bhk landed, panting for air. Axel ran at Bhk, slashing ferociously. Bhk grabbed the sharp edge of his blade so he would have more control against Axel’s rings. The three weapons clashed, sending sparks everywhere. Axel jumped back and swung his leg, kicking Bhk in the side. Bhk clutched his body where he was hit, falling on his knees and putting one hand on the ground. Axel ran at Bhk and jumped, kicking off Bhk’s shoulder. Axel turned over in the air and threw a ring. Bhk set aside the pain and turned over to see a bladed ring coming right at him. He turned his head, but the blade still grazed him, creating a clean cut on his left cheek. Bhk gritted his teeth, trying to endure the searing pain. Bhk put his hand to his cheek as Axel landed across from him at the edge of the ring of fire. Axel turned around and called his ring to him as Bhk stood up, the pain slowly becoming easier to bear. Bhk’s blade reappeared, and he ran toward Axel, rage in his eyes. Bhk slashed continually, and even with two weapons Axel couldn’t do anything. Bhk stopped slicing Axel and turned around. He crouched and jumped, flipping backwards in the air. He landed on Axel’s shoulders, blade sill in hand. He threw Twilight’s Reprieve into the sky and fell backwards. Right before he hit the ground, he kicked Axel into the air and turned over quickly to jump off the ground. Bhk practically floated in mid air as Axel fell. When Axel was close to him, Bhk kicked with both feet while upside down, knocking Axel into the fire. Bhk landed with one leg extended outwards, and his hand up in the air.
Twilight’s Reprieve fell right on que, and Bhk caught it with ease. He walked up to Axel, his burnt body walking out of the fire.
“How in the world!” Bhk cried. “Don’t you DIE!?”
“Silly boy! Fire doesn’t hurt me! It gives me POWER!”
Suddenly, many huge fireballs appeared around Axel. They spun around him for a while and then shot toward Bhk. Bhk’s went wide and he ducked under the huge flaming balls of doom. Bhk stood up, and the small meteors quickly turned around. As they came toward him, Bhk tried to dive out of the way, but he couldn’t move.
As the flaming rocks drew closer, Bhk’s eyes turned a blinding white. In a voice that wasn’t his, he cried, “It’s time we end this!”
Bhk started levitating into the air, his whole body glowing now. The meteors hit him, but they just exploded, sending bits of rock all over. He flew to the center of the circle and all the energy inside of him went into a strange symbol below him. The symbol grew brighter, and a blinding light surrounded the area. Axel stepped back in fear of the massive power.
An explosion of pure light erupted and no one could see anything. The light lingered for a while, but eventually disappeared. When the two could see again, nothing was left but him, Axel, and the never ending fields.
Still in his tranced form, Bhk fell to the ground and walked to Axel, who was on the ground. Bhk put his foot on Axel’s chest. “You shouldn’t play with fire, or you’re gonna get burned.” Bhk raised his blade, but before he could strike Axel, flames engulfed them. When the flames disappeared, Axel was gone.
Bhk returned to normal and breathed a sigh of relief. He fell to the ground on his hands and knees. “What just happened?” He asked himself. Bhk looked around, still on his hands and knees.
He was alone again, in the endless, burnt fields of Mickey’s Kingdom.

---------------------------------------------------------

WOOOWEEEE! That was fun to write! Hope you liked reading it!

Bhk: I kicked-

BHK! What did i tell you about saying bad words?

Bhk: What are you? My mom? Besides, I was gonna say boody... :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back