• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK & Sora's clothes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathkeeper15

In an interview Nomura said that the BHK's clothes hold a significanse and that Sora's new clothes (black ones) are also significant and that they hold their own power...what do you think the cloths' meanings are and why...

:sage:

BHKs clothes = symbolism between darkness and light. this represents the "twilight."

Sora's clothes = new clothes, capable of fusing.

Oathkeeper15

:sage: said:
BHKs clothes = symbolism between darkness and light. this represents the "twilight."

thats not it because they hold a power not just a sign of light/dark/in between. i dont think that is what Nomura meant when he said they hold a significanse and a powerl.

Mighty_Joe_Z

really??????? thats the heavy significance of sora's clothes??? FUSION???? thats it???? i thought it was somethin storyline wise....but what do i know??????

The_Blindfolded

Originally Posted by :sage:

i totally disagree on that one i dont think the clothes is about power... how about that bhk was created when sora turned into a heartless ( read the ansems report 13 ) and becouse sora turned into a heartless and becourse his black clothes he's the twilight to the nightfall and bhk is just the light side..... but hey i dunno i might be all wrong.....

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Nomura said that Sora's clothes were important because of the battles. his clothes have a special power to fuse or merge with other party members. just because they are black doesnt mean anything. they probably put him in black because he looks more mature and cooler in Black. Imagine if he was all white. it really wouldnt matter if he was brown, black is just the color they chose to make Sora look older and more powerful i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back