• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK related to Sora?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

onewingedangel14

BHK looks almost Identicle to Sora, do you think there is a chance, that sora and BHK are related somehow? You would think, that they would make them a little less alike, but the look almost the same!!!!!:confused:

Rikus2Sexy4U

That would be cute! ^_^ it would be like Link and his younger sister! I love it when they give VG C's family! ^_^ hehe me again! :p I'm gone...

murney

i think its his younger brother or somethin he jus wasnt allowed on destiny island until he was older and hes come to look for sora or it could some one completly diffrent lol

Soroga

Well i have no solutions or theories about this,but i guess he has got some sort of relation with Sora, he doesn't have to be his brother or friend. He could be anything as long as it's still under pogresssion by SE do i have or point or not?

One-Winged-Angel

I think that it would be really corny if they ended up family.....I think that it would just be better if they were linked as keybearers or something close to that.

adventchildkiori

hey I think you guys are forgetting that kairi, riku and sora were ALL once younger kids on that same island, if BHK was some what related to sora im sure it would of been said already. I mean we are talking about the Tetsuya Noruma doing the character design! Of course there is going to be similarities in looks!

ConfusedMaster

I say the cloned him and died his hair and he might be evil and they are using him to get to sora.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
The BHK looks nothing like Sora.

And the connection between them is that they are both keyblade wielders.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
.:KL:. said:
The BHK looks nothing like Sora.

And the only connection between them is that they are both keyblade wielders.

KL...you know you thought he looked like Sora when we first saw him...and the toher connecti8on is they weild the same keyblades

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Actually no, I didn't think they looked the same or similar when I first saw him at all.

And I take back part of that.

It's not the only connection.

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
Sora and the BHK most likely aren't related. They both live in seperate worlds, so how could they be. The only way that I can see that they are related is if the BHK and Sora were seperated during the meteor shower when they were younger. It happened to Kairi, so it could happen to him.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Dark_mage, this thread is form May of last year....we didn't even know Roxas' name back them...why did you bother bringing this thread back to life?

Y

yourmama1

shhhh bhk is sora roxas is bhk roxas is soras heartless/nobodie he is in organitation xiii

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back