• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK (Possible Identity)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vzam

Bronze Member
OOOOO MYYYYY FFFFFIINNNGGGG GOOOODDDD you didnt just say that....

prepare for the worst.

and on a compasionate serious note: Its not Tidus rofl

welcome to the forums lol

Hybrid Keyblade

wtf...did you NOT notice that in the beginning of the game(KH1) you get to fight against Tidus? Wtf..If it was Tidus there'd be no mystery arond this kid..Go back to watching Malibu's Most Wanted or something.

B-rad 1

Just a thought no need to get aggressive. Or and how do i change my username i have been trying to do that.:mad:

Galoop

bp1dx.png

It's Not True Becuase If You Read Other Masseges You Will See Tht His Name Is Either Jynta Or Kynta

Hybrid Keyblade

First you go to your post above the previous one and click on the Edit Button..it lets you put in second additional thoughts into the same reply..instead of double posting..thats a big no no here. Dont worry about your name..you chose it..I'd prefer you stick with it Mr. Malibu.

Galoop why the heck is my sig in your reply? I doubt its Jynta or Kynta..where in the world did you hear this from? The thread where people thought the word Kitto was the name?

Last edited:

Galoop

soz for this sign i liv riku fav chracter he can whoop aoras butt anyway and why does kairi go for sora :confused:

any way them names were japanese

Hybrid Keyblade

"Them names were japanese" that doesnt mean they were actual names.. Ten, Ken, Tsuki, Sano, Takeshi, Watashi, Satoshi, Aizu..they all sound like names too dont they? o.o
Granted...Ten(Heaven), Ken (Sword or Edge or something), Tsuki (moon) etc... Aizu is I guess how the english word Ice would be pronounced..I forget.. Why does Kairi go for Sora? I dont know..Who's to say that Kairi doesnt like Riku that way and just doesnt show it? Some people keep their feelings hidden..>.>

zora keyblade

well that malibu,s most wanted didnt that just go on tv i watched right now strange ;) anyway bhk is not tidus but its ok im not gonna flame you :)

blu ninjaz

Dude.....are you retarded? ok i cant be tidus cause that would be the most homosexual plot twist in a game in video game history. oh and i couldnt be sora's relative cause unless his great ancestors flew into twilight town in the homosexual jet-plane of gayness that couldnt happen. And besides if you actually beat the game(or even played it) youd know that u need to get special gummi ship parts to go certain worlds. And even if soras great ppl blah blah blah even tryed, the homosexual mobile would explode and sora would never exist. BHK has nothing to do with sora and never has. its that simple. and BHK is the oposite sora(and if you don't believe me watch the past 3 kh2 videos posted on this site and think about it).

Last edited by a moderator:

Hybrid Keyblade

blu ninjaz said:
Dude.....are you f***ing retarded? ok i cant be tidus cause that would be the most homosexual plot twist in a game in video game history. oh and i couldnt be sora's relative cause unless his great ancestors flew into twilight town in the homosexual jet-plane of gayness that couldnt happen. And besides if you actually beat the game(or even played it) youd know that u need to get special gummi ship parts to go certain worlds. And even if soras great ppl blah blah blah even tryed, the homosexual mobile would explode and sora would never exist. BHK has nothing to do with sora and never has. its that simple. and BHK is the oposite sora(and if you don't believe me watch the past 3 kh2 videos posted on this site and think about it).

Do you have a problem with swearing or homosexual things for that matter?

"BHK has nothing to do with sora and never has. its that simple. and BHK is the oposite sora..."etc..doesnt being an opposite of something qualify as "having to do with"?..I think it best you shut up and learn to talk without swearing Mr. Blue Ninjaz with a Z.

Sanctuary Keeper

First just no, he can't be Tidus because Tidus is an FF character, and no FF character can have an important role in the game. By the looks of it, BHK is very essential. Everyone else, can't you people do better? If you really can't resist the urge to post, then at least don't flame.

O

Orochi Yashiro

Hey, no one invited me to the flaming party!

But seriously, that's enough, leave the poor kid alone, especially you blu ninjaz, you're just probably gay and like to relate everything to yourself, Mr. Ego.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back